Fan Chant...?

Lily arrived back to your house and entered the living room in which you and Josh were at, her hair was a mess, "Lily... Your hair..." you said and Lily looked at you. "I know! I was in a rush," Lily said angrily, "Today is just not my day!!" Lily said stomping her foot, "Don't worry babe you look cute," Josh said trying to calm her down and she sighed. "Thanks babe," Lily said, "I'll do you hair," you said and Lily's eyes lit up, "Really?!? You haven't done my hair in so long!!" Lily said excited, "Yea just sit down... I'll go get stuff to do your hair," you told her and she nodded. You went into your bedroom room and grabbed a brush, some bobby pins and a hair tie. You re-entered the living room and started doing Lily's hair. After your were done you grabbed your phone, switched it to camera mode and showed Lily. "Ahh!! It's amazing Y/N, as always!" Lily said happily, "Glad you like it," you said smiling.

Lily's outfit is:

Lily's hairstyle is:

"I think you need to change," Lily said pointing at your pajamas, "You're right

"I think you need to change," Lily said pointing at your pajamas, "You're right... Stay here guys I'm gonna take a shower and I'll right out," you said as you turned to head to your bedroom. "Oh! The breakfast is on the dining table," you told the two of them and left to your room. You decided on your clothes, went into the bathroom to take a shower. When you finished taking a shower you put on your clothes, blow dried your hair and put your hair into a bun.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

You grabbed your favorite mini backpack, your phone and earbuds

You grabbed your favorite mini backpack, your phone and earbuds. You left your bedroom and went into the kitchen, "Wha! Y/N you look so pretty!!" Lily complicated you and you smiled, "Thank you, you look adorable as always," you complimented her back. "Are you done eating?" You asked Lily and she nodded, "Wait... What about Josh...?" You asked. "Oh Josh... Shouldn't he be protecting the house with the other security guards... Since you'll be gone," Lily said, "Oh yea... Sometimes I forget about my social status," you said and Lily laughed. "You always forget," Lily pointed out, "Yeah... That's because I don't want to be considered rich, because some people might use me for my money," you said and Lily nodded. "Good point," Lily said, "Okay lets go," Lily said as she grabbed your arm and dragged you to the front door. You and her put on your shoes, Josh followed behind and put on his shoes. After the three of you were outside, you locked the door and Josh walked off to meet up with the other security guards. You and Lily walked to the car, "Hello," you said to your driver as you opened the passenger door, "Good morning Miss Y/N... We are heading to the BTS fan meet, correct?" He asked and you nodded. You got into the car and seat belt yourself, "Wait!" Lily shouted as she ran off leaving the back door open. You looked out your window to see Lily giving Josh a kiss before waving goodbye, she ran back to the car. She got into the car, closed the car door and then self belted herself. "Okay let's go!" She said happily as she closed the car door.

~After awhile~

You and Lily had made it to the BTS fan meet, it sure wasn't as crowded than what you had thought since it was almost time for the fan meet. You and Lily both thanked your driver and then he drove off. "Ahh! I can't believe it, I'm at a BTS fan meet!" Lily said happily as you both got in line, "Yup, I'm really excited," you said with a straight face, "You look like you have no emotion!" Lily said. "Smile!!" Lily said and you laughed, "Do I really need to smile to show how I feel?" You asked and Lily nodded. "It's always good to show emotion," Lily said and you nodded before you smiled at her and Lily smiled back at you... Eventually a lot of people came, and the doors to the fan meet opened. The figure that opened the door revealed to be a female, probably the person in charge of making sure people had tickets. After awhile of waiting it was Lily's and your turn to show your tickets, "May I see your ticket?" The lady asked politely and you handed her your ticket, she looked at it. "Thank you, you may go in," she said motioning you to enter the room and she checked Lily's ticket. You waited for Lily, when she was approved to go inside Lily grabbed your arm and dragged you to a row. You guys sat right next to each other, "Ah! I can't wait to meet Yoongi!" Lily fan girled.

You smiled at Lily but then turned your head to the stage when you heard a familiar song BTS had recently made. There you saw BTS as they walked onto the stage, everyone started screaming and fan girling/boying. You sat there looking at everyone confused, "Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! B T S!" The fans chanted, "Wait isn't this a fan chant...? Don't fans normally do this at concerts...? Why are they doing a fan chant when they're in a fan meet?" You asked yourself confused. You turned your head to look at Lily, she was smiling so brightly it's as if she was the sun. You smiled, "Whatever... If Lily looks like she's having fun, I might as well have fun as well," you thought yourself before turning your attention back to the stage. "Let's start with the fan meet!" Taehyung yelled into the mic as he motioned the first row to come up so they can greet BTS and him.

"Taehyung is the most hyper in the group, or was if Hoseok? Anyways Taehyung has been acting differently lately, it's as if Yoongi and Taehyung switched bodies. Yoongi is now hyper than before and Taehyung just doesn't seem so hyper and energetic than he did back than," you thought to yourself watching the line of people walk to the stage.

You watched as the first fan interacts with Namjoon who was first, "Oppa! I wanted to give you this!" She said before pulling out a strange object, "What is it?" Namjoon ask as he looked at the object confused. "It's a stuffed animal that I made, aren't I talented?" She stated clearly trying to get attention, "Yes... You're very talent, oh look at that your 5 minutes is up," Namjoon said as he signs his signature in her notepad. "Can I hold your hand before leaving?" She asked in a rather strange tone, "Is she trying to act cute...?" Lily asked. You looked over to Lily and realized that her smile had faded. You shrugged, "I mean maybe that person is trying to show that they would be good to date...? Because I mean everyone wants to date an idol, especially BTS... Right?" You said, "Yea..." Lily answered her attention still glued to the stage.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako