Doing it For Your Dad

You looked at your laptop screen in shock, "Be the assistant manager of BTS...?!" You asked. "Yes... I've talked to Mark, and he had told me that you enjoy listening to BTS," your dad stated and you turned to look at Mark who had his index finger of his lips to silence your dad. But it was already too late, Mark laughed nervously, "And since I own a music industry. Also the manager of BigHit had requested for me to allow one of the people in my company to be the assistant manager of BTS. Think about it sweetheart, you get to work with your favorite boy band and I get to have a good relationship with BigHit," your dad said. "If I do this, what do I get in return?" You asked curious, "Isn't spending time with you favorite boy band enough?" Your dad asked whining. "No," you replied sitting with your back pressed against the chair. "Fine... You'll get anything you want, oversized clothes, anything," your dad said and you shook your head, "That's what you should be giving a spoiled child. I am not that," you told him and your dad sighed. "Please do it for me sweetie," he begged and you smiled, "I will, for you dad," you replied and your dad jumped out of his chair happily. You didn't ask much to do something that will help your dad, because you wanted to help him. "When do I start...?" You asked him, "Tomorrow," your dad answered as he sat back down, "What...?" You asked. "That's why I had to call you in today," your dad explained.

~After a few minutes later~

You ended the call with your dad, he pretty much just explained everything you needed to do. Just help BTS out when they're struggling, make sure that every member of BTS are well and healthy, watch what they eat, don't let them get into scandals, and so much more. You couldn't believe this is what assistant managers do, but maybe your dad was lying so you could spend more time with BTS, because your dad always wants the best for you.

You sighed as you relaxed in your chair, "Miss Y/N, you just receive papers to fill out," Mark said placing down a stack of papers. You looked at Mark, "What...? I was only called in here to have a meeting with my dad, I wasn't told about filling out papers," you said. "I'm sorry Miss but they just dropped by papers. You should be used to it, you are the daughter of someone who owns a huge company that is famous. You were the one who agreed to work along side your father," Mark replied as he started writing something on a paper and you sighed even louder. You grabbed the first paper and started filling it out. Mark was indeed right you could have declined working with your dad, but you didn't decline because you knew it'll be right to help him.

~The next day~

You opened your eyes, your alarm was beeping really loudly. You pressed snooze on your alarm clock before rolling off your bed. You stared at yourself in your dressers mirror, you had to stay in your office the whole day yesterday. People kept coming by with papers and you had to fill them out, you returned back to your house around 11:30 P.M. You managed to change into pajamas, but you couldn't take a shower, and you had to eat dinner at your office. Your hair was a complete mess, you turned your head and looked at the alarm clock, it was 9:30 A.M. You yawned as you walked to your bathroom, and you did your normal morning routine. You exited your bathroom to the smell of burnt food coming from your kitchen. That smell was enough to get you energized to run to the kitchen. You saw Lily at the oven, her figure showed that she was disappointed in what she just did. "Babe I told you not to cook!" Josh shouted grabbing the pan, "But I wanted to cook breakfast for Y/N!! She always does it for us!" Lily explained, "Yea, but you don't know how to cook!" Josh replied. He turned around and then notice your presence, "Y/N we can explain!" Josh exclaimed. The mention of your name made Lily turn a 180 to look at you. "Good morning Y/N!" She said smiling but you could hear the disappointment in her tone, "Lily... Why are you trying to cook...?" You asked expressionless as always. "I-I was trying to make breakfast for you today... I've been practicing on my cooking, and I was able to make a decent meal yesterday... So I tried to make one today, but I burnt the food instead," Lily explained with guilt and sadness. Your lips curved up into a small smile, "Don't worry about it Lily. I know you really try, so keep practicing," you said in a motivated way, "But let me handle the cooking until then," you added and Lily nodded.

~A few minutes later~

Lily, Josh and you had finished eating breakfast that you made. You were now in the bathroom, you had just finished taking a shower, "I guess it's time for me to be an assistant manager," you thought to yourself as you brushed your hair. You curled your hair before putting your hair into a cute hairstyle.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

You haven't told Josh and Lily about your job yet

You haven't told Josh and Lily about your job yet. When you were done you exited the bathroom. You grabbed your mini backpack, grabbed your phone along with your earbuds, and everything else you needed. You swung your backpack over your shoulder, you place one earbud into your ear and started listening to music. You walked out of your bedroom, then into your kitchen where Lily and Josh were messing around. "Guys," you said which got their attention, they looked over to you, "Y/N why are you dressed??" Lily asked confused, "I have a job now..." you told them. Their eyes widened, "Wait that means we can't hang out with you!" Josh said in disappointment, "I'm sorry... I'm doing this for my dad," you told them and they stared at you. You could tell that they understood you were doing this for your dad. "Okay... Well what's your job?" Lily asked, "I'm an assistant manager for a Kpop entertainment," you answered. "What?! What entertainment?!" Lily asked excitedly. "BigHit, I'm the assistant manager of BTS," you replied and Lily looked as if she was going to pass out, "No way!! Y/N go to your job! Get me a picture of them with you please!!" Lily shouted as she started jumping up and down excited for you. You laughed, "Okay, you two go have a date," you told Lily and Josh, they laughed, "Sure," Josh replied making Lily blush lightly.

Although Lily and Josh were your security guard you would never let them follow you around in public. You only allowed them to follow you was when you're at a party, or when you need them to follow you. Because you're a boxer and you could defend yourself. Also because having two people dressed in security uniforms and following you drew a ton of attention, which was something you didn't want.

You walked to the front door and put on you shoes, Lily and Josh did the exact same. You opened the door and walked out, you waited for Lily and Josh to walk out of the house as well. After they were outside you locked the door and you watched as the both of them enter their car. They waved to you goodbye and you waved back. You then walked over to the car that was parked in front of your house, you got in, "Good morning Miss Y/N," your driver greeted. "Good morning," you replied as you closed the car door, "Are you ready for work?" He asked and you nodded. You looked at your phone screen, you turned your phone on and unlocked it. You checked your messages, no reply from BTS which made you sigh as you turned your phone back off.

Check out my new stories!
1) A Seokjin x Reader fanfic:
Unordinary Gamer Girl
2) A Jimin x Reader fanfic:
You're Mine
3) A Hoseok x Reader fanfic:
Only You
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako