BTS House

You finally finished moving the boxes into the car. You finished taking a shower and got ready. "Okay guys, let's go to my car now," you said grabbing your car keys, and your mini backpack. "You got everything?" Lily asked wanting to double check, "Let's double check because you look stressed for me," you said and Lily nodded happily. Lily was someone who wanted to always be the one to double check everything before leaving. Lily and you both entered each room making sure you didn't forget anything, the last room was your living room. "Where's your phone?" Lily asked, "In my backpack," you replied. "Your keys to your house?" Lily asked, "In my pocket," you answered.

Your outfit is:

Your hairstyle is:

Your hairstyle is:

"Are we ready now?" Josh asked exhausted, "I think we can go now, right Lily?" you asked and Lily nodded

"Are we ready now?" Josh asked exhausted, "I think we can go now, right Lily?" you asked and Lily nodded. "Okay you guys can wait outside and I'll get my car. You have the key to my house right Lily?" You asked and Lily nodded. Lily was your best of best friends, which means you trusted her the most, so you gave her the key to your house. Lily, Josh, and Mark walked out the house and you saw as the keyhole turn to lock. You opened your garage door, turned around and looked at your house, "I'll be back in a month," you mumble to yourself before turning back to the garage. You opened the garage before closing the door behind you, you locked the garage door. You unlocked your car, got in and started reversing out of your garage. When you were a safe distance, you pressed the button in your car to close your garage and you got out of your car. You approached your drivers car, "I'll be carrying the three of them, and you'll follow behind since you have my stuff. Also because the three of them came here in your car, and they don't have ride back so you'll drive them back to their house. Then you'll have a break after you drop them off at their place," you instructed your driver and he nodded, "Well do Miss Y/N," your driver said. "Guy let's go!" you shouted while motioning the three of them, they walked over to your car and you followed behind. The boys got into the back of the car and Lily got into the passenger seat. You entered the car and seat belt yourself, "Everyone ready?" You asked as you started the car engine, and everyone nodded. You started driving to the address your dad had given you.

~After about thirty minutes later~

You parked in front a huge house, "Ahh! Is this really the BTS house?! I can't believe I can see where they live!" Lily said in excitement, "I trust you not I tell others or stalk them," you said. Lily looked at your expressionless face, "I can't tell whether you're kidding or serious," Lily said as she stared even more, "It's a joke," you said with a straight face. Lily frowned, "You seriously are hard to read Y/N," Lily stated and you stared at her, "Why's that?" You asked. "Because you don't show any emotions! How is your future boyfriend gonna know when you're joking or not?!" Lily asked, "I'm not getting one," you replied. You were watching for your driver, because the both of you were cut off so you were waiting. "That's a lie! Hasn't your dad like set you up about ten marriage meetings?" Lily asked and you nodded, "So what happened to them all," Lily asked. You shrugged, "Mark perhaps knows," you said, Lily turned to look at Mark, "The reason... Mark?" she asked. "The reason being is the marriage meeting doesn't work out. It seems like the guys like Y/N, but she says that they're only there to steal the company's money and she doesn't want that. Also she's the one who declines the marriage, she only goes to a few because she's bored of filling out papers. Y/N also has said she'll give it a chance because her father suggested it," Mark replied and Lily stared at him, "Wow Y/N," Lily said. "What...? Honestly if I want a boyfriend, I want someone who can be wise with money, love me for me and not just use me," you said. "Is it because of what happened in the past?" Lily asked concerned, "Maybe it is... But I won't let the past effect my future," you said. Just then you recognized a familiar car, "He's here," you stated as you grabbed your mini backpack and got out of your car and waited for the others to get out before you locked your car. "Okay you guys, I'm gonna get the BTS members to know that I'm living here for a month," you said and the three of them nodded. You walked to the front door and rung the doorbell, you waited patiently.

Just then the door swung open, "Yes..." was all the deep voice said and you stared at the figure in front of you. "Y/N?" Taehyung looked at you confused, "Uh... Um hello Taehyung... Uh..." you said trying to pick out words. "Y/N come on! Tell him!" you thought to yourself, "Taehyung, I'm living here for about a month," you finally said and Taehyung's eyes widened. "What why?" Taehyung asked, "Because my dad wanted me to get to know BTS better... Since I'm your assistant manager," you answered and Taehyung's face immediately lit up. He ran off leaving the door open, "Y/N'S LIVING IN THE BTS HOUSE FOR ABOUT A MONTH!!" yo heard Taehyung yell before feeling a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Lily and the two boys, "Um... So what they say?" Lily asked and you shrugged, "Taehyung ran off," you replied. Just then you heard footsteps, a lot of them at that, you turned around to see what was causing the noise. To your surprise it was all the BTS members in the doorway, "Y/N is this true?!" Namjoon asked, "What's true?" You asked back, "You're living in this house for a month?!" Seokjin asked. You nodded soon watching as all the members faces lit up in excitement, "Who are those people behind you?" Jungkook asked pointing at the figures behind you. "These are my sec-," you paused, "My friends they came here to help me pack and put my boxes into the house," You answered. "Well we can help from here!" Hoseok said happily, "It's fine we can do it," Mark stated. The members nodded, "Wait isn't the guest room right next to Taehyung's room...?" Jungkook asked and your eyes widened. "They also have to share a bathroom right?" Jimin asked, "Yup," Taehyung said without hesitation. "What...?" You asked, "Since we only have one room, your room also known as the guest room is a room that is located next to Taehyung's. Also the bathrooms are connected," Yoongi explained, you didn't show your shocked face. "Is that so... Can you lead us to the room? We'll like to place Mis- I mean Y/Ns boxes and other stuff in her room," Mark said, "Right this way," Seokjin instructed as he started leading the way. The other members were in a hyper mood, "Y/N's living with us!" they exclaimed in unison, "I think you guys should get back to doing music related stuff," you commanded them as an assistant manager would. They nodded and headed off, besides Taehyung of course, "That means you too," you told Taehyung and he just shrugged.

You turned around before heading to the car to bring in some of the bags and boxes. You felt Taehyung following behind you, "I want to help you," Taehyung said.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Quick note!
I don't think that I'll be able to update anytime soon... This will be the last chapter, well more like last time I update for now (No I am not quitting). I've been so stressed and busy lately, that I started losing interest in updating. I know, and I'm sorry, I've been taking a lot of breaks lately. But I promise that I'll be back, this time no breaks, after May, somewhere around there. Please understand, I really am sorry once again...
~XutieMiako