Information About You

With the help of Taehyung in no time the boxes, suitcases and backpacks were in the BTS guest room. You were now outside, "I hope you all have a nice break," you told Lily and Josh. "Y/N have fun living with BTS! I'm totally jealous, but I get to spend time with the person I love so much!" Lily said as she patted Josh's cheek. "Yea yea, I'll try my best not to die without your presence here," you said as you watched the two of them enter the car. "Miss Y/N..." Mark said, you turned your attention to him, "Yes Mark?" You asked, "Please have a nice month," Mark said bowing. You stood there, "I hope you also have a good break," you said bowing back, and Mark stood up smiling. You gave him a small smile, "Come on, you wanna take a relaxing break don't you?" You asked as you pushed him to the car. "I don't know Miss Y/N I'll miss you too much," Mark said quietly, "Is that so? Well don't because a relaxing break is so much better than helping me out. Everyone deserves it, especially you, you all have worked hard for my dad. So please don't stress out because you deserve this," you said. You were finally at the car, you looked over to Mark who was blushing, "Thank you Miss Y/N," he said before entering the car. You knocked on the car window and your driver rolled the window down. "Please the four of you I hope you all have a fun, enjoyable, relaxing, and amazing break. I will see you all soon," you said, "We'll surely miss seeing you face everyday Miss Y/N," your driver said and you smiled, "I'll miss every one of you," you replied. "I'll make sure to get you something while I'm on vacation! And occasionally text you!" Lily said and you nodded, "Sounds nice," you replied. You told them one last goodbye before watching the car disappear from your sight.

You smiled, "Please have a nice break," you thought to yourself. "Whoa! You have a pretty smile," you heard someone beside you say, you turned to see who it was. "Taehyung how long have you been there?" You asked becoming expressionless again, "Ever since you seemed to be looking for a flying bunny," Taehyung stated. You looked at him, "Let's go Y/N! We'll freeze if we keep standing out here!" Taehyung said as he grabbed your arm and dragged you into the BTS house. You looked around, "Taehyung, could you perhaps give me a house tour...?" You asked and Taehyung smiled, "Yes ma'am!" He said as he grabbed your arm and started dragging you again.

Authors Note: Here's a horrible sketch of the BTS house layout...

"This house is pretty big... Well it's expected to have a big house when you're apart of a famous Kpop boy band," you said as Taehyung and you entered the living room. "Sure it's big... I sometimes get lost in this house, even though I've been living here for about two years," Taehyung said, "Don't get lost, its scary," Taehyung said and you quietly laugh, "Don't worry about it," you said. Taehyung sat down on the couch and you did the same, "So your dad... He sent you here to get to know BTS and me more...?" Taehyung asked and you nodded. "But don't you know enough because of the information spread around the internet...?" Taehyung asked, "That's the thing, my dad wants me so get to know you more than the information on the internet," you answered. Taehyung nodded, "I feel as if I should get to know you more... I mean you have a lot of information on me because of the internet, but I don't think I'll find you on the internet," Taehyung said. "Actually you would find information about me on the internet because my dad owes a big company, and I'm apart of it," you thought to yourself. "I mean you can ask as much questions about me and I'll try my best to answer them," you said and Taehyung nodded, "Wait I've been meaning to ask this," you said. "Why'd you kiss me on the forehead?" You asked, Taehyung stared at you, "What do you mean? I thought it'll be normal... I mean in an anime I saw that it heats the girl up when they're cold," Taehyung said dumbfounded. You stared at him in disbelief and disappointment, "So he only kissed me on the forehead because he saw it in an anime, and he assumed it'll help," you thought in disappointment. "Well thanks," you said looking down, "Okay now for questions about you!" Taehyung said in happiness.

"How old are you?" Taehyung asked, "I am twenty two years old," you answered, "We're the same age!" Taehyung said in happiness. "Um... Who's your bias in BTS?" Taehyung asked curious, "I don't have one..." you answered and Taehyung stared at you in shock. "What? How could you not have a bias?" Taehyung asked in shock, "Well because when I started listening to your music I just liked it. I never thought of having a favorite member in mind," you answered honestly. "Wait wait wait, this is weird... I've never heard of this, I mean there are fans that have different bias everyday, but you just don't have one?" Taehyung asked and you nodded. "Well I think... Maybe..." you paused, "I feel as if you're my bias... But I don't want to tell you," you thought, "I think I'm just different from normal girls," you said. "Okay okay, I have another question. How do you feel when we do those sexy movements?" Taehyung asked out of the blue and you shrugged, "I honestly don't know why fans freak out when you guys do it," you said and Taehyung stared at you shock.

~After a few minutes later~

Taehyung had asked a lot of questions about you, (I will include the informations that he asked in the upcoming chapters. But until then I'm a lazy potato ~XutieMiako) and Seokjin had just walked out of his studio. "Hey Y/N," Seokjin said, "Hey..." you answered, and you watched as Seokjin entered the kitchen. "Making lunch?" You asked and Seokjin nodded, "I feel as if I need to make something special because we have a guest". "No need. I'm normally not a picky eater so I'll be fine with anything you make me," you told Jin and he smiled, "I insist on making lunch special for you, and I mean it's our first time have such a pretty lady over. And along with that she's our assistant manager," Seokjin said winking. You stared at him expressionless, "Oh come on Y/N, any girl would die to have me wink at them. But you're literally expressionless," Seokjin said in disappointment. "Sorry I don't tend to show emotion, I've rather talk my emotion out," you said. "Y/N I have another question," Taehyung said grabbing you attention and you looked over to him, "Yes?" You asked. "I remember the manager mentioning you being a daughter of a company. So are you rich?" Taehyung asked.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako