A Group Chat With BTS

Authors Note: Hey everyone! I know, you want to read, but I have important news. For three weeks, I may or may not be able to update, and that is because I am busy. Please be understanding if I don't update for three weeks. I will desperately try to update though, and if I don't then I'm sorry.
Again, I am going to be very busy for three weeks straight, and I hope you guys understand that I may not be able to update.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
~XutieMiako

You fall onto your bed in exhaustion, and Lily did the same. "Did your dad mention anything about moving?" Lily asked. You laid on your bed staring up at the ceiling, as you tried to recall what your dad and talked about on the phone. "Now that I think about it... Before I ended the call I remembered he said something about helping me pack to move," you replied remembering. "Wha...? He literally tried making you move to the BTS house. But he only said you were gonna live with BTS for about a month...?" Lily asked staring at the ceiling as well. "I guess he knew I'll be mad if I knew he wanted me to move to the BTS house... But why did he lie to me?" You thought out loud, "A better question is how come he wants you to move into the BTS house," Lily said. You sighed, "It doesn't matter... I guess I'll talk to him later about it," you said as you looked over to Lily, "We should get up from the bed and help the boys move the suitcases along with the boxes into the car," you suggested and Lily nodded, "Agreed". Lily and you both got up, but you were still tired, "Wait... If you're allowing the security guards to go on break... Who'll protect your house? Because I mean we usually do it," Lily said referring to her and the other security guards. "Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure my dad had this stuff covered," you told Lily and she stared at you confused, "I called him earlier when you guys were busy packing..." you stated and then Lily nodded now understanding. "So you talked to him about everything?" Lily asked and you shook your head, "I didn't want to mention about the moving in part, I could hear he was stressing and busy," you told Lily and she nodded once more.

Lily and you walked to the living room where the boxes were and your left over suitcases along with some backpacks. Just then Josh entered the house looking exhausted and Mark followed behind him. "You guys can take a break, Lily and I will take care of the rest," you informed while picking up a box, the boxes weren't huge boxes they were more like small boxes, there were a total of ten boxes. Lily also picked up a box, "It didn't take us long to pack things, but we needed to run around your house to figure out what you needed. But in end we only ended up with ten boxes, two suitcases and three backpacks," Lily stated and you nodded, you both started walking to the car. "I'm just glad you guys finally agreed to change out of your uniforms," you said as you looked at her casual clothes.

During mid packing, you could tell that they were getting uncomfortable in their uniforms, no matter how much they denied it. You immediately told them to change, they declined multiple times until you gave them a glare, a glare they were afraid of ever since high school.

"Yea... I think on behalf of the boys and me, thank you for noticing that we were uncomfortable," Lily said as the both of you placed the boxes into the car. "Okay those were the last two boxes in the house, let's get the suitcases and backpacks," Lily said and you nodded. Lily and you were about to head back into the house, but you had forgotten to tell your driver something, "I'll be in there in a second. You can continue to put the stuff into the car," you said as you walked back to the car. As you approached the car you knocked on the passenger car window, your driver who was looking at his phone looked up at you, and pushed the button down so the window could go down. "Yes Miss Y/N?" He asked, "Hey I wanted to tell you that you can leave after this, and I mean a break," you said and your driver looked at you, "What...?" He asked shocked. "I mean since I'll be living in a different house for about a month. I don't think it's necessary for you to come and pick me up when I need it. I mean I have my own car, go on a break and have fun with your family. The only reason you always have to pick me up is because my dad is afraid, but my dad approves of this break. So after you drop me off at the house, just go and have a fun break," you said and your driver smiled, he took off his sunglasses which was something he rarely did. "Thank you Miss Y/N. Your father was right about you, you are truly a kind young lady," your driver said, you looked at his grey eyes. Your driver wasn't a ordinary person, grey eyes and blue hair, he was born with it he had told you once. You didn't believe it, but he had shown picture of himself when he was younger. You smiled, "You must be really happy. I mean you took off your sunglasses for once... It's been a while since I saw your eyes," you said and he laughed, "I'm glad I am taking a break to spend time with family," he replied.

Your driver explained that he had a disorder called Waardenburg syndrome, which is a genetic condition that can cause hearing loss and changes of the hair color (pigmentation), skin and eyes. You heard of the disorder before, but you were confused on why his hair was blue and not white. Also why his eyes weren't blue and just grey, but you never question it (Like you shouldn't question me on why I changed the colors. For Waardenburg syndrome, the eyes are either blue or blue and brown, while the hair is white. ~XutieMiako). Your driver always wore sunglasses because he was insecure about his disorder, but he knew you found it interesting. So he'll take off his sunglasses once in awhile to show you, because you had told him you enjoyed looking at his eyes. People had even thought he had dyed his hair and that it was originally blonde, and he always tried explaining but they didn't put in the effort of researching nor did they believe him. Which is why he wears sunglasses no matter the time of day.

You told your driver you were gonna go back inside to help Lily place your remaining stuff into the car trunk. You entered the house and forgot about the message from Taehyung. You immediately grabbed your phone from your back pocket, you unlocked your phone and checked the messages. There was a ton of messages, and you read through them all. Taehyung had supposedly made a group chat with BTS, and you.

RM: (Kim Namjoon)
Y/N, are you there or are you busy?
Suga: (Min Yoongi)
Namjoon leave her alone, she's probably filling out papers like what she was doing yesterday.
TaeTae: (Kim Taehyung)
Maybe we such message her separately to see if she texts one of us.
If she does, we probably made her mad yesterday.
Mochi: (Park Jimin)
Agreed...
WorldWide Handsome: (Kim Seokjin)
Yea okay...
J-Hope: (Jung Hoseok)
Y/N answer!!
Bunny: (Jeon Jungkook)
Guys calm down she's probably working, or sleeping still...
Suga:
I wished I could sleep this late... But it's 9:30 A.M, meaning I have to wake up and practice.
Y/N:
Sorry guys I was busy... 😓
Also had forgot to reply back to you guys, I'm sorry.
RM:
It's fine~ Don't worry about it beautiful.
TaeTae:
Beautiful...? Namjoon...
Anyways what were you busy with...?
Y/N:
I'm assuming the manager didn't tell you... So I guess it's a secret.
Mochi:
A secret? Wanna tell us?
Y/N:
Nope sorry.
Bunny:
How come?
Suga:
Yea how come?
J-Hope:
I like secrets! I'll keep the secret!!
WorldWide Handsome:
Guys if she doesn't want to tell us then don't pressure her to tell you all.

"Y/N come help!" You heard Lily shout, you quickly texted the members goodbye before turning off your phone and going to where the others were.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako