51

Zeine pov.

Sandaling naghiwalay ang kanilang mga labi.

"P-Please stop me." She could feel a growing bulge pushing hard against her, this madr her devilish smile cross on her face, she place her hands upon his and guided them down to her legs. Hindi niya alam kung anong pumasok sa utak niya ata ginawa niya iyon but she felt pleasure on just feeling him gripping at the warm flesh between her thighs.

His body became loosed and relaxed dahil sa walang pagtutol na natanggap mula sakin and he dipped his head again near hers, becoming even closer. She could feel his warm breath hit against the tip of her neck. This feeling of his closeness sent wave of goosebumps throughout her body. They remained like this, both lost in a trance of enlightenment, time seemed to calmly suspend around them as they held her close and tighter against his stone hard body. She felt a gentle peck brush against her skin. A soft sigh fled her lips. To soft to be heard by him. His slow fiery breath hit hard against her, she closed her eyes to relish in it. Tender lips pressed upon the nape of her neck, while he simultaneously tightened his grip. She bit her bottom lip and pushed herself harder against him. And One of her arms found their way to the back of his head pushing him down onto her neck. Her fingers gripped his hair as the feeling of his wet tongue made contact he grazed the lining of her neck then replaced his tongue with tentative kisses.

He move to her ear and soft whisper left his mouth.

"Do you want this?" Je release his breath in her ears causing a rush of chills to shiver down her neck making her eyes slowly open

"What if I dont?" She replied with a slight smirk that he could see from the side of her face.

"Then......" He murmured pa suspense nitong saad.

"Wala kang magagawa because I will seduce you." She grinned in amusement.

"Then how would you do that lover boy?" Ahe said playfully while giggling parang hindi ako ito.

He only chuckle in response. Expecting jut as much to be her reaction.

"Well I can do a lot to seduce you my lady." She tapped her fingers along his chest then met his eyes with courage na ewan kung saan niya nakuha.

"Show me then." She announce with a seductive smile.

He grinned, her eyes read hunger as they darted from his own to his moist lips.

"Gladly." He utter.

Their lips are only mere centimeters apart, kaya ramdam na ramdam niya ang tensiyon. His hot, minty breath sent tingles up her legs as she yearned to taste them. There was no need in waiting she knew what she wanted and she would have it.

With one final look her lips pressed against his, he instantly returned the kiss while his strong hand pulls her. She sucked his bottom lip before cupping their mouths together. Their lips glide easily against one another.

Quickly she was falling into slight daze his lips immediately intoxicating her. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, grip him tight and explore more of him, but not here not yet. Just as his tongue slithered between his lips in hope to meet hers she pulled away. She then reached for his hands and removed them from her waist.

He stared at her with a mixture of confusion and desire. His lips were plump now and reddened , she only smirked at the sight.

"Not yet lover boy. Maybe rub that bulge somewhere."
She continued to step backwards but was stop immediately when he carried her.

"Wala nang atrasan I'll make you mine." Gulat na gulat niya itong tiningnan at hindi nito iyon pinansin he carried her somewhere.

"T-teka 'di ba kakain tayo?" She asked, kinakabahan siya sa inasta nito akala niya hanggang doon lang ang laro but here are they on his room. Staring at each other inilapag siya nito.