"Serpent Business"

FP received a call around mid-afternoon one Saturday morning. On the other end of the line was Johnny "Viper" Torch, the current leader of the Serpent gang, telling him to get down here asap. When he asked why he was vaguely told "Serpent Business" and that it would be explained when he got down there.

He called Alice almost instantly and told her to get ready. Then he hopped in his truck and drove to her place.

She was already waiting on the front steps, a cigarette dangling between her lips. She smiled when she saw him pull in and threw the cigarette on the ground, squishing it with the heel of her red stilettos.

He got out of his truck to get a proper look at her. She had on tight black pants with holes in the knees and a sheer top that showed showed off her bra underneath. On her shoulders he recognized the leather of the Serpent jacket and damn she looked good in it. Her lips were a dark red colour and her blonde wave hung loose down her back. She was a vision.

"How did you..." he says trailing off as he, once again, gets distracted by her. He had only notified her about the Serpent meeting 5 minutes before, there's no way she pulled this look off that quickly.

"Viper called me about 15 minutes before you did." She explains. He nods as he looks her over again, loving the sight in front of him. "You like what you see?" She asks as she takes a step closer to him, their chests now touching.

"Definitely." He places his hands firmly on her hips and leans down to kiss her.

They got into his truck and started driving off to the the Whyte Wyrm.

"You know at some point you're going to have no choice but to meet my parents right?" She says.

"I know, it's just I've never been a meet the parent type."

"How would you know? Has any girl ever brought you home?"

"One. An ex from a year back. But that was different, her parents already knew of me. It was just more of a formal introduction at that point."

"Well then let me be the first girl to take you home."

"I don't know Alice."

"Please?" She says, giving him a poppy dog like look. "For me?" She smirks as she runs her hand down his thigh.

"Alright fine. But only because you asked nicely and that's a rare occurrence."

"Thank you." She leaned over to kiss his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain on his skin.

They pulled into the lot of the Whyte Wyrm and walked in hand in hand, like the Southside power duo they were quickly becoming.

"Good you two are finally here." Tallboy says as soon as they walk in the door. "

"You know what this is about?" FP asks.

"Not a clue, should be finding out soon though, come on." He waved a hand and gestured for them to follow him. They all sat down at a table and ordered some drinks.

"So Alice, how's Serpent life treating ya?" Tallboy asks.

"Pretty good, this is the first Serpent thing I've actually been asked to attend though."

"They usually like to ease newcomers into it. Don't worry, they'll be plenty more to follow."

"Good." She smiles as she takes a sip of FP's beer. "Now if you'll excuse me I just have to run to the ladies room quickly." She places a quick kiss on FP's lips before walking off.

He and Tallboy continued talking until a pair of arms wrapped around FP's neck. For a moment he thought it was Alice but then he heard the voice that accompanied the arms.