Virginity

And just as he said there they are, in the front seat of his mom's station wagon at Lover's Lane.

"You sure you want to do this? We don't have to if you're not ready." Alice tells him, placing her hand on his.

"No, I'm ready. I love you and I want to make love to you."

She laughs as she cries internally. "That's so cheesy," She kisses his cheek. "But I love you too."

She can tell he doesn't know how to approach the situation so she helps by kissing him, passionately. He kisses her back and eventually moves his hands to the buttons of her blouse, undoing them slowly.

He doesn't make a move to remove it, just lets his hands come to her hips.

She pulls off her shirt and bra herself, leaving Hal a little breathless. She sees a smirk come across his face and feels her heart rate calm down. The truth is she's been uncomfortable with her body ever since having Chic, her breasts are larger and her stomach is softer with very faint stretch marks that have yet to completely fade.

FP wouldn't even have blinked an eye had he been there after she had Chic, he would've worshipped her body. He would've told her how beautiful she is and kissed her all over. Maybe then she wouldn't be so self conscious if she had had someone to tell her how beautiful she was despite the noticeable changes in her body.

He kisses her again and they make quick work of the remaining clothing on their bodies, until they're equally exposed to each other.

He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls a foil packet from a condom box. As he opens it he looks at her, almost as if to say, "See Alice? If you had just used one of these you wouldn't have gotten pregnant."

She lays on her back on the bench seat of the station wagon as Hal hovers over top of her.

He moves into her and she gasps at the feeling of being filled. It's been so long.

She bears with him for a bit, but his unpracticed ways are clear and she's not enjoying herself as much as she wants to be. Which, in her opinion, is completely unfair.

So she pushes on his shoulder and tells him to sit back. He does as she says with a confused look on his face.

She ignores it and moves into his lap, straddling his legs with her own. She kisses him softly before sliding down onto him with practiced ease. She watches as Hal screws his eyes shut and feels his hands move to tighten around her waist.

The act lasts a whole 2 minutes once she's on top, and she's left without any release of her own.

She knows FP wouldn't leave her unsatisfied, he always held off until she finished, but Hal was unpracticed and inexperienced. It's his first time so she doesn't blame him.

She collapses onto the seat next to him and he wraps his arm around her. "Wow." He breathes.

"How you feeling?"

"Amazing. You're amazing, holy shit."

"Glad you enjoyed yourself." She smirks and kisses the corner of his mouth.

"Careful, might get me going again."

"Nothing wrong with that, we have all night."

He grins down at her and catches her lips in a hungry kiss. 10 minutes later and he's ready for her again and so she goes for it.

This time she isn't left unsatisfied, but she is left feeling guilty. Because as she moved with him her mind raced with images and thoughts of FP. How he would touch her and kiss her and the sinfully sexy sounds he made.

And as she hit her high all she pictured was FP underneath her, clinging to her as he too reached his peak. But when she opened her eyes it was still only Hal, and Alice realized in that moment that as much as she told herself she did, she has never, and most likely, will never love Hal.