The FredHeads

He pulls up into the driveway beside her small house and walks up to the door.

After the first knock her mom answers the door with a smile. "FP! How nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too, Mrs. Smith."

"I'm assuming you're here for Alice." She says, laughing a little as she steps aside to let him in. "Alice, honey. FP is here!"

Alice mumbles something about being down in a minute and he stands there awkwardly, not knowing what to say to her mom but feeling like he should say something.

He's about comment on the weather when he sees Alice at the top of the staircase.

Her mom smiles softly as she walks into the other room to give them some privacy.

"Hey." She smiles as she walks up to him and places a quick kiss on his lips.

"Hey baby. You ready?"

"Yeah, lets go."

They say their goodbyes to her parents and then he takes her hand and walks out to his truck.

He opens the passenger side door for her and she thanks him as she gets in.

Once he gets into the drivers side of the truck she instantly leans over to capture his lips with her own.

He kisses her back instantly, gosh he loves kissing her.

When she pulls away it's after a good minute or two and they're both left breathless.

"What was that for?" He asks with a devilish grin, he isn't complaining one bit.

"Nothing, I just missed you." She says. A wide smile on her lips as she pulls on her seatbelt.

"I missed you too babe." He says honestly.
They had only been apart one day but it felt like an eternity. Every day without Alice Smith in his life felt like an eternity.

His hand comes to rest on her thigh as he drives to his trailer.

"What are we doing tonight?" She asks.

"I got Pop's takeout waiting for us at home."

"And this is why I love you."

He laughs at that.

There are many reasons Alice Smith loves FP Jones, but his love for simplicity is one of her favourite things.

She'd be content with just eating Pop's takeout and watching a movie in one of their living rooms over going to a fancy restaurant. And he knows that, and he feels the same.

"Geez what is he doing here?" FP groans as he pulls up to his trailer and sees Fred Andrews at the door.

"He's always here." She says, rolling her eyes.
They both love Fred to death, he's one of her closest friends and FP's best friend. But man that boy has the most horrible timing.

He shows up randomly, which FP never minded before Alice became a permanent part of his life.

Now he seems to schedule his visits every time they're alone. Whether it be him crashing their movie night, or interrupting their antics in the bedroom.

"Fred? What are you doing here man?"

"We got a gig!" Fred yells.

"What?"

"We got a gig! We're playing the school dance!"

"You're joking?" FP questions.

"Nope, worked it out with Principal Dewey. And since Mary is on student council she put in a good word and we got it!"