School's Out For Summer

{Flash forward to end of Junior year.)
_

"Guess who?" Alice whispers as she covers FP's eyes with her hands.

"Hmm, let me think." He says, pondering the obvious answer for a few seconds. "I think... it's my super hot girlfriend?" He takes her hands and turns around, seeing her grinning back at him. "Well would you look at that? I was right!" He says and she giggles as he leans in to kiss her.

"God I'm so glad junior year is over, I need out of this place for a bit or I'm going to go insane." She says as she leans back against his locker, his hands instantly coming to hold her hips.

"I just can't wait to spend every single day with you." He says.

"We already do."

"Yeah but now you won't have to leave me to go home on school nights, we can stay out all night."

"Mmm, that's true." She says before kissing him. She bites at his bottom lip softly and as fate would have it that's when Fred and Hermione show up.

"Alright you freaks, tone down the kinkiness." Fred teases.

"Whatever." Alice says with classic roll of her eyes. "You guys ready to go?" They nod and follow Alice and FP outside.

_

They arrive at Sweetwater river, their favourite hangout spot, and all climb into the back of FP's truck.

"Anyone got tabs on Mary? When's she supposed to get here?" FP asks.

"She said she'd be here after tutoring, so like three thirty." Hermione answers. "What time is it?

Alice grabs FP's wrist and reads the time on it. "Three forty-five, She should be here anytime."

Sure enough the roll of tires hits the gravel as Mary pulls up. "You made it!" Hermione exclaims when the red head pops out of the car.

"I told you I would!" She says as she hops up into the truck bed. She sits beside FP, leaning against the wall of the truck, Alice between his legs.

"It feels so good knowing that on Monday I don't have to wake up and go to school." Fred says.

"Tell me about it. I was about to go crazy if I had to stay another day there." Alice adds.

"Please you and FP skip all the time."

"Yeah and do God only knows what." Mary adds.

"Definitely some weird stuff, should've seen them earlier Mare, they-" Hermione starts but Mary cuts her off when she raises her hand in a stop motion.

"Save me the image, I don't want to think about what they do in their spare time." Mary says, gesturing to the couple beside her. Alice and FP both stick their tongues out at her.

"FP and I's sex life aside, is there anything else we can talk about?" Alice says, earning a few eye rolls and ew's from the group. FP, however, just laughs and kisses the top of her head. "I'm serious you guys! Summer in Greendale was always so shitty, everyone was so snooty over there and there wasn't even half the fun attractions there are here, and since this is the first summer I'm spending in Riverdale I want to make it count!"

"Well what do you have in mind?" Hermione asks.

"I don't know, I'm not from here, that's kind of my point. What do you usually do in the summer?"

"Well there's a fair we always go to in August." Fred says.

"Yeah that's always a blast." FP adds. "You'll love it baby. We all go and stay there until it closes."

"Yeah and it's not a true end of summer fair without FP eating way too much cotton candy and hurling all over the place." Mary says and Alice laughs.

"You can't go to the fair without eating cotton candy! That's like... going to a wedding and not having a slice of wedding cake." FP defends.

"Well maybe you should have a little less."

"Don't worry babe, when you get sick I'll take care of you." Alice says in a baby voice, squeezing FP's cheeks to pucker his lips, making him roll his eyes but smile nonetheless.

"See this is a real one," He says pointing at Alice. "all of you just stand there and laugh at me."

"Hey I never said I wouldn't be laughing, I just said I'd take care of you." Alice says, leaning up just enough to kiss his cheek before sinking back down against him. "Anything else you guys do?"

"Cliff jumping?" Fred suggests.

"Cliff jumping?"

"Yeah either you take a boat out there or, like we always do, take the little trail in the woods and there's a little clearing to some cliffs over Sweetwater river, we found them last summer."

"I'm in." Alice says. "I think this will actually be a good summer."

"I think you're right." Mary says.

_

A/N
This is a little short, I apologize but I hope you liked it. So just a few things I thought I'd address. I didn't really set up a timeline which is why I did a time jump, and I apologize if summer goes by a little quickly, but I do have lots planned for Falice and their friends. When senior year hits things really start to heat up, so bear with me because I promise I have lots planned!