Carnival

"Final day of summer before senior year, can you believe it? One more year and then we're free." FP exclaims, throwing his arm around Alice.

"You better not forget about me after high school."

"Believe me baby, I won't." He promises, kissing her softly. "Besides, I'm taking you wherever I go."

"Fine by me." Alice smiles, her nose crinkling as she does. He smiles too and kisses her again, longer this time, until Fred interrupts it.

"You two are sickening. Usually I throw up after the tilt-a-whirl but I might throw up because of you two this time instead."

"We're in love Freddy, deal with it." FP says, cupping Alice's face and kissing her again.

"I'm in love too and you don't see me shoving my tongue down Hermione's throat."

"Fine, fine. Let's go, scrambler is open." FP says, pointing towards the ride.

The four of them get on the ride, Fred and Hermione in one seat, Alice and FP in the other. The ride starts moving throwing the couples around. Alice squishes FP everytime the ride goes to a corner and they laugh the whole time.

"Shit." Alice hisses out once they get off the ride.

"What?"

"Penny is here." She says, gesturing with her eyes to Penny.

"Just ignore her, baby."

"FP she's practically murdering me with her eyes, how do I ignore it?"

"Focus on me, I'm a much better view anyway." He steps in front of her, blocking her view of Penny.

"That's true." She smiles and pulls his lips down to meets hers by a grip on the back of his neck. "Now come on babe, we're going on the Ferris wheel." She says, tugging on his hand and dragging him to the ride.

The wheel turns slowly, rising the couple to the top. "The town is so beautiful from up here, I never noticed."

"You know, I think you're more beautiful."

"You're sweet." She cups his face and kisses him softly. "I wish we could just stay here in our own little bubble forever and not go back to school."

"I know, I do too." He kisses her temple and curls his arm around her. "I love you."

"I love you, too." She kisses him again, longer this time, until they hear someone yelling at them.

"Hey, pornstars! Banging in a Ferris wheel cart probably isn't the safest idea I'd knock it off now." Fred yells from the cart above them. They laugh as Hermione sweats at his shoulder for being so crude.

"That's not where that was heading, Frederick." Alice says, glaring up at him. He sticks his tongue out at her and turns back around.

After the ride comes back to the ground they decide to play a few games. FP walks over to a test your strength game and winks at Alice as he picks up the mallet. She laughs and leans against the sign as he prepares to strike. He hits as hard as he can and it goes all the way to the top, sounding an alarm that indicates he won. "That was really sexy." She tells him, gnawing softly on her bottom lip.

The man working the game hands FP a teddy bear as his prize. "For my girl." He says as he hands it over to Alice.

She smiles brightly and kisses his cheek. "Thank you."

She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a hug. As she looks past his shoulder she catches Penny's eye. The girl is glaring at her and FP.

Alice's stomach turns as Penny watches them and she can't help but gain a bad feeling.