Favor

"We have to tell my parents soon, I don't think we'll be able to hide this for very long, I'm already showing a bit."

"It's kinda hot," FP says making her laugh, and he traces his hand across her abdomen. "you're right though. They'll find out eventually, it's better if we tell them sooner rather than later."

"They're going to kill me."

"It's my fault, I feel like they'll be more mad at me for getting you pregnant."

"They'll kill us both then."

"Hey at least we're in it together, babe."

She laughs and smiles into his kiss. The phone rings, interrupting their little moment. "Hello?" He answers, his eyebrows furrowing as he listens to the other person talk. "Right now? I'm a little busy today can we- fine, I'll be there." He hangs up and runs his hand over his face with a sigh.

"Where do you have to go?" Alice questions, running her hand down his side.

"The Wyrm." He sighs. "Why don't I drop you off at home and I'll meet ya after I'm done."

He drops her off at her house with a promise that he'll be quick so they can talk to her parents together.

He walks into the Wyrm and is instantly met with the sickening smile of Penny Peabody. "What the hell do you want?"

"I need a favor."

"Why would I do anything for you?" He turns to walk back outside but the next thing she says stops him in his tracks.

"Because if you don't your precious girlfriend pays the price."

He clenches his jaw and turns back to face her. "Fine. What is it?"

⚜️

"Honey, you look pale. Are you alright?"

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine."

"You seem nervous." Her dad points out.

"Cool as a cucumber." She forces a tee thy smile.

There's a knock on the door and Alice is quick to answer it, expecting FP on the other side. Instead she's met by Hogeye. "Hogeye? What are you doing here?"

"Smith, you need to come with me." She raises an eyebrow at him. "It's FP."