Cliff Jumping

"Honey, FP is here!" Her father calls from downstairs.

She rushes downstairs to open the door and smiles at him. "Hi!" She exclaims.

"You're awfully cheery today," he says as he steps in and leans down to kiss her. "hi baby."

"I missed you." She tells him as she snakes her arms around him.

"We were together two days ago." He points out as he laughs.

"It was a long two days." She leans up to kiss him again just as her mom walks into the room.

"Oh... sorry kids." She says as she looks between the two of them. "I just wanted to know what time you were planning to be home at?"

"I'm not entirely sure mom, we're going out with Fred and Hermione."

"Well don't be out too late, I expect you to be home before dawn."

"I'm always home before dawn mom."

"Just wanted to make sure. Have fun you two."

"What was all that about?" FP asks when her mom disappears into the next room.

"I'll tell you later, lets go." He nods and follows her outside. "Where exactly do Fred and Hermione want to go anyway?"

"Told me it's a surprise."

"That's never good."

"Maybe you'll be surprised and we'll have a good time, Al," he says, squeezing her thigh. "just keep an open mind."

"I hope you're right." She says and he flashes that crooked smile of his at her.

"I'm always right."

"No, I'm always right." She corrects and he laughs.

"Right, how could I ever forget." She smiles at that. "So what did your mom mean?"

"Oh, right. She knows we're having sex." Her nearly crashes the truck at that revelation.

"What!" He exclaims. "How did she find out?"

"She saw you in my room early in the morning and filled in the blanks. And then she put a box of condoms in my nightstand and saw the ones we already have in there so that just sealed the deal."

"God, she's never going to let us be alone again. You'll never be aloud to stay at the trailer with me again will you?"

"Please, now that she knows we're being safe about it I'm sure she'll be fine. Just give her time. After all she did just find out her precious baby girl is being defiled by the boy from the wrong side of the tracks."

"Please, you love being defiled by me." He says with a cocky smirk.

"That I do." She smiles and leans back in her seat. Just enjoying the rest of the ride to wherever they're supposed to meet Fred and Hermione.

_

"Finally you two are here! What took you so long?" Hermione asks them when they pull up.

"Stop off on the side of the road for a quickie?" Fred teases.

"Not this time." FP answers with a laugh. Alice just rolls her eyes and walks over to Hermione.

"So where are we going?" Alice asks.

"Just follow us." Hermione answers mysteriously.

"Are you plotting to murder us or something out here? What do you two have planned?"

"Just trust us Alice, live a little."

"Just don't get me killed please and thank you, I'd kind of like to live past 17."

"Please were not going to kill you now hush and follow."

Alice looks to FP with narrowed eyes. "If this is boring you owe me." He just laughs and takes her hand, kissing it before pulling at her to follow him and the other couple.

They lead the way and FP smirks part way trough when he realizes where they're going; cliff jumping. Alice notices his smirk and questions him. "What are smiling about?"

"Nothing love, keep walking." He kisses her cheek as she gives him a questionable look but keeps walking.

"And here we are!" Hermione exclaims excitedly. Alice follows them and looks out over the cliffs she's now standing on.

"You could have told me we were going cliff jumping so I could have come more prepared." Alice says, gesturing to her outfit. She's got a t-shirt and shorts on, hardly swimming attire.

"You don't need a bathing suit, Al." Hermione says as she pulls off her top. "As long as you got undergarments on you're good to go."

"Fine by me." Alice says, lifting her own shirt over her head and shimmying out of her shorts. She turns to see FP admiring the lace of her undergarments and she swats at his shoulder lightly. "You're staring Jones."

"You're beautiful Smith." He replies without missing a beat and causing her to blush against her will.

"I don't see you stripping. Get to it." She says and he smiles as he complies, stripping down to his boxers.

"Happy?" He smirks, gesturing to his state of undress.

"Very." Alice replies, looking him up and down.

"Alright you two, keep it in your pants." Fred quips and Alice rolls her eyes at the comment.

Fred is the first one to jump and FP follows after. "How's the water?" Hermione asks Fred with a smile from her place on top of the cliff.

"Jump in and find out for yourself." Fred answers.

"I second that." FP says, yelling up to Alice. "Alice, baby, get in the water." She doesn't need more convincing before she's jumping into the water below her.

She swims up to the surface and is met with a smile by FP. "See? I told you you might have a good time. You should listen to me more often." He teases.

"Shut up." She says with a smile before swimming closer to kiss him.

Hermione jumps in next and the four friends waste away the day just swimming and floating in the water.

_

A/N
Part of me wishes I wouldn't have set this in their junior year because I feel like I'm either rushing stuff or putting out boring chapters. But I promise you, once senior year hits, everything changes and things start to heat up! I have so much planned!