That Intense Love

Lena couldn't help but run her finger gently across Stef's back tracing the branches of her giant tree tattoo that spread across her shoulder blades, down her spine almost hitting her ass. The blondes skin was soft and smooth much like that part of her personality that she only showed Lena and would continue to show. By this time word had spread around the entire prison that Lena was most certainly Stef's main woman and each and every person knew what that meant. It meant Lena got whatever the fuck she asked for and wanted even before Stef if that's what the blonde wanted and Stef did. She wanted her to have everything and it was true that Lena really had no idea how much power she really had now but still remained hidden behind the blonde never acting on it. However, that would change for certain future events would cause her to become just as cruel as the women she had fallen so hard for.

Softly kissing her back and just waking up herself as she had gotten use to the early hours that the prison enforced on the inmates it had been a week since Lena moved into the Lion's Den. Yes it was an adjustment all of prison life was and sometimes it still hit Lena in her chest like a brick. A giant brick as she tried not to let it overflow her mind too much or she might lose it. Stef knew it was an adjustment as well for her for she was very much still aware that Lena shied away from talking to her as much as she could. Yes Lena was guilty of that for she would be lying if she said she wasn't still afraid of Stef regardless if something continued to pull her even closer to her. Closer and closer. It was partly her control, and charisma for those traits were so foreign to Lena but ones she wish she could exhibit. Just the mere fact that Stef could put fear into someone just by her look alone did something to Lena and whatever it was it was dangerous. Really dangerous and never had she dove so deep into something like this knowing fully well what Stef was.

Stef had laid low a bit the last few weeks using Roxy to send threats to those that did not compile or were late on deliveries. Maybe it was for Lena but the truth was it would be seen very shortly and in the most intense way. In reality the blonde didn't control the shy woman like she did others but Lena knew there was a certain code she had to abide by, rules she needed to follow and obey the unspoken language of loyalty. Crossing Stef got you nowhere even if were her woman and her wife that was just a no, no. Pissing her off also got you nowhere and the worst of all interfering in her punishments and leadership.

Cheryl had been different for she was use to that type of lifestyle and encouraged Stef's cruelness, loving to see how fearful she made people as she took part in it herself. That she had not one ounce of remorse in her when she was breaking fingers and arms herself and Stef knew it. She knew how hard edge she was, and never did she shy away from being the person she was. Ever. With Lena she handled it differently making sure she was comfortable in her new space with her and never forcing her to fuck. Their conversations had picked up a bit as Lena was still struggling with talking to Stef but had no problems fucking. Sitting up now she grabbed the picture of her son Noah as well as the one with Stef's children smiling at them both. It was one topic the two had touched on even if Lena had yet to meet Stef's children. They had missed the last family day for her brother Mike couldn't get out of work which Stef understood. Her little girl did not and cried on the phone with her but the blonde promised it wasn't that much longer until the next family day. Sure she was hurt and crushed herself for she missed her kids terribly. Sometimes to the point that when no one was around she allowed herself to cry, to grieve and to feel her emotions. Roxy had seen it numerous times as she struggled with rarely seeing her daughter who was approaching 17. 17 going on 40 and starting to trick. It was Roxy's worst fear.

"You ok babe?" Lena soon heard as she smiled and gently rubbed her little boys face on the picture. Seeing her sensitive expression Stef sat up a bit glancing to the photo of Noah as a smile spread across her own face and she softly kissed Lena's arm. He had been such a sweet boy when she met him and giggled at her as if he had known her. Stef couldn't get over how cute he was and how much he looked like Lena but she also understood very well how hard it was when visiting time was up and Noah cried his eyes out.