Into The Den

One thing was known throughout the prison and that was you did not mess with the Lions Den or threaten any members of it. Ever, especially the leader. There had been women and sometimes young girl inmates in the past who had tried and attempted to take Stef's life, and threaten her and Roxy's. Ultimately they wanted the power and had tried anything to get the blondes top position.  That never, ever went over well, at all for many of those inmates suddenly disappeared in more ways than one.  A few ended up being transferred after being tormented so horribly that they literally begged the warden, others appeared to have accidently ingested clorox and were found dead in the bathrooms, another girl was found hanging dead in the shower. THe list went on as no one could ever pin it on Stef, Roxy or her girls but everyone knew it was them and everyone knew to keep their fucking mouth shut.

Alex was just another little maggot playing the same game the only difference was she had been Stef's number one daughter before. That of course didn't mean shit now and the blonde never shared the inner workings of the Den with anyone besides Roxy. Callie knew a tiny bit but not enough to cause any damage even if she would never in a million years do such a thing.  Ever. However the blonde had seen girls like Alex and was aware of how fuckign crazy she had become in the last few weeks since Callie had joined the Den. It had never been her intention to replace Alex but she did not stand for jealousy within the group, or envy, or greed and that was what was going on. At the time when Callie arrived in the Den, Alex had become snappish, sneaky and rude to the other girls and Stef felt she was abusing her position which she did not tolerate. Ever. Maybe at the time Callie was only a minion and taking orders from Alex but it was more then once the blonde and Roxy had to reprimand her on her level of cruelty to Callie. Yes all members had to be roughed up a bit, and past a series of test which Callie had, but this was something else as Roxy caught her chocking Callie in the stalls once and while they were sleeping. Even jumping the girl Stef demoted her to minion level and  the girl grew pissed. She grew really pissed of the girl who could sing beautifully and had Stef's heart in her eyes. Roxy warned the blonde she was bad blood and that Stef needed to off her and quick. That didn't take long for only a few days after she was demoted the apple incident took place and the rest was history.

The crazy girl had done this to herself she really had and the easiet thing was to just kill her off for no one would miss her or give a shit and Stef realized she should have done it before that night in the kitchen. These types of decisions weren't always easy and before that would be done she called a family meeting in her cell for she wanted everyone to be on high alert. Assigning a few girls to be stationed near her cell block Stef also had a few girls sleep in shifts to make sure someone was always awake watching over the girls, Roxy, Lena, Callie and herself. It was only those on the highest of her totem pole that she delegated that task too and any fucks ups meant you were on the outs.  Tracey was the one she trusted the most to keep guard for she had proven her loyalty in more ways than one and had been the one to off a few of the previous ones that threatened Stef. She offered to off this girl too and would have probably done it in the cafeteria that night if the blonde had allowed.

"Ma I can off her now. Like I can head in her cell block and fucking stab her to death right in the neck." Tracey said as the Stef sat at the head of the table with Lena beside her along with Callie and Roxy. Truth was the blonde had no room for this shit right now for her main issue was Callie's meds which were already a day late and the girl had one dose left. Roxy was annoyed as fuck as well as Lena who was gently rubbing the blondes back. She had been listening intently at everything Stef had said realizing having this much power, this much control was not always as easy as it appeared.

"No. Has to be planned Tracey. You can't just go in there and stab her like that. You know that shit. You know each and everything we do has to be planned depending on who is working, and who is stationed where. I'm not risking having any of you have more time added on to your sentences for that little deformed cunt. In the meantime do what I said and if you happen to see her, don't hold back. Do what you want in reason, and do not get put into solitary. Get it?"

"Yes." The girls said as Stef ordered them to move out but she gently grabbed Callie's hand before the girl could leave.

"How you feeling baby mmm?" Gently stroking the girls face Lena smiled at the exchange for her heart loved this side of Stef. God did she ever.

"Ok. A little tired but I'm ok otherwise."

"You take your medicine? MM?"

"I took half. So I could stretch it into tomorrow."

"Ok my love. Listen I will get your meds tomorrow. No matter what the fuck I need to do. You just take it easy. Did you check your blood sugar?"

"It's normal yes. But it will be ok if I don't have it tomorrow. I've gone longer mom."

"I don't want you to go longer sweetheart. Let me handle it and go get some rest. Go on."Nodding her head at the blonde who Lena could see was so worried Stef gently kissed her forehead. "Night baby get some rest. I love you."

"I love you too."Callie said hugging Stef warmly as both Lena and Roxy wished her goodnight as well. Watching her walk off Stef rubbed her temples as each choice she was making was causing a bigger headache then she would have liked to admit as Lena noticed. She noticed as she continued to rub her back.

"Stef, I can do it. What needs to be done while you handle that other thing. No skin off my neck peeling her face off or strangling her in the fucking shower. Lewis is working tonight and he looks the other way long as we give him a pack or two. You give me the green light it's done." Roxy whispered as the blonde let the thought run around in her head.

"What do you want to do baby? You and I can focus on handling Callie's medicine while Roxy takes care of that little shit. One less thing you need to concern yourself with. Or we wait a few days and let her think she got away with it. Sometimes people get sloppy then too you know."

"I knew you had some shit inside you. Always the fucking quiet ones." Roxy laughed as Lena let out a smile and Stef glanced right into her dark eyes. It was true and she knew all along she was right about Lena. That she had it in her and she had seen it today the way she stood up for the family and her. Damm, that had turned her on like no other and she had every intention of showing her how much and fucking her until they couldn't fuck anymore. Talking yeah, they would do it as well but fuck did she want to bang the hell out of her and had noticed she referred to her as her wife. That alone did it.  What she didn't know was Lena had plans of her own and for the first time she wanted to lick between her legs and maker her body quiver and shake just as Stef had done to her over and over. Whatever happened in the last 24 hours was sticking as that tame side of her was gone and in the coming weeks Lena would show  even more of who she was and what she was capable of.  In the end it would earn her the nickname, Mama Lion, and the girls would both adore her and fear her just as much as they did Stef.

"Or you let it sit for tonight and let me wash you down in the shower along with many other things we can do in there."

"Well damm! It just got fucking hot in here!" Roxy said as Stef smirked at Lena wanting to just fucking eat her up as the slim woman's eyes roamed the blondes body and she leaned into her ear whispering naughty things.

"I'm going to fuck you hard tonight baby. And you won't know what hit you. But first let's decided what we will do with this little bitch so we can move on. Relax it will be all good." Gently running her finger across Stef's lips Lena winked at her as the blonde could barely breath as she bit her bottom lip. Fuck Lena was turning her on like no other this devil side of her and was all hot inside.  However, she was right and the next hour Roxy and her shared the inner workings of the Lions Den and planned the fate of Alex and how they would retrieve Callie's meds.

-----

Well damm Lena lol. She left Stef speechless.