You Better Go

The last few days Lena had tried her best to avoid the ruthless Stef Foster the best she could for the woman scared the shit out of her to the point that it would make her stomach turn.

It was also no secret that Stef wanted her and wanted her bad which made the slim woman even more uncomfortable as she felt and saw lethal stares from other women that looked as if they would jump or kill her. But Lena didn't want that attention, she wanted no part of it and just wanted to hide and blend in the best she could so she hid even more.

The library seemed to be a safe spot along with the chapel for they were places the blonde didn't frequent at all as Lena spent most of her days with Miss Rose and Wanda. Even if Miss Rose wasn't necessarily a safe person either considering she would be paying her debt off to Stef Foster forever, but thankfully she had delivered what she promised to the blonde in a timely manner and it kept the Lion's Den at bay, but Miss Rose knew it wouldn't fully stop them or Stef Foster from harassing her.

Wanda continued to warn Lena not to avoid Stef and that the blonde wasn't really joking about the room invitation and that she should do what she said. Especially since little things were being left for her like chocolates, fruit flavored yogurts, flavored seltzer water, even hair products, and magazines. None of these things did she want at all and once again Wanda warned her Stef Foster wanted something in return.

But, Lena being the stubborn and naive woman she was especially in terms of how relationships and demands worked behind bars paid no mind to Wanda not realizing that the blonde was watching her from afar and learning as much as she could about her.

She also had no clue that one of the reasons no one had jumped her or hurt her was because Stef had ordered for everyone to leave Lena the fuck alone and not touch her. Ever. If someone went against that there could be severe consequences not saying that someone wouldn't try for their were many women in the prison that wanted to be with her. Many.

"She's hiding from you Stef." Roxy said as the blonde noticed Lena had not been to the dining hall in a few days, ever since she gave her the pudding a few mornings ago. But she was patient right now as she took a bite of her eggs.

"She's adjusting. I'll give her time."

"Why? She's rude. She didn't thank you or nothing! She should get jumped just for that." Alex blurted out as Tracey flashed her a look as well as Roxy and the other members at the table. But, Stef who was sitting right beside her instantly took the girls tray and threw it across the cafe for one thing she did not tolerate was disrespect and someone questioning her decisions.

"You got something to say to me?!!! HUH!" She yelled. "You questioning me!!"

"No, never Mom I just.....

Grabbing the girl by her shirt Stef pulled her closer to her face as Alex gulped. She could see the anger in the woman, and so could the entire table as no one said a word. Nothing and they all knew not to ever interfere or EVER question Stef.

"If one hair is out of place, if someone hurts her, if she so much as gets spooked, I'm blaming you. I will blame it all on you and I will crack every bone in your fucking body! You got me?!"

"Yes Mom. Yes." The girl nodded as fear ran through her and she was trying so dam hard not to cry.

"You have been itching to get hurt by me for the last few weeks. And this is your LAST MOTHER FUCKING WARNING! And I don't give more then ONE!!! You NEVER question what I do. EVER!! If you EVER say another word about what I choose you will loose the ability to FUCKING chew. Go pick up that fucking food, and if I see one crumb I will make you lick this entire the fucking floor!! NOW get the fuck out of my face and you can starve the rest of the fuckin day you little piece of fucking shit!!" She yelled throwing the girls drink in her face as Alex quickly cleaned up the food as fast as she could.