The End (Part II)

While Lena had been busy with Cheryl Callie made it safely to the chapel along with the ten other members and Ms Rose looked after her while the girl was in labour. However Stef and Roxy soon left the bathrooms along with their ten members coming face to face with Alex and Raquel. Yes Stef and Roxy along with Lena had been working hard to get her back but they needed to be careful. They really did for all women knew Cheryl had successful brainwashed her to no end and she was high most of the time. It wasn't simple just to bring her to the Lion's Den for she could go rogue considering how deep she was in with the Panthers and Cheryl which she made known to them. That had killed Roxy and was contintining too which she took so much blame for and realized far to late that she should have gotten her daughter as soon as she was admitted to Chowchilla. Instead she had tried to teach her a lesson, showing her tough love by ignoring her and letting her figure prison out on her own. What Roxy didn't count on was the amount of power Cheryl would have over her daughter.

FLASHBACK

"But mama please talk to me!" Raquel begged. "Please can I just....." Raquel begged for what was the 100th time and Roxy ignored her walking off once again with the Lions Den. "Can I please join you. Can I talk to aunt Stef? Please don't leave me alone in here mama." Wiping her tears Raquel headed back to her cell trying to shake off the withdrawals but having no luck.

"Sucks huh? When your flesh and blood turns on you. Huh?" Cheryl said to the young girl who for a week had been trying to talk to her mother with no success. It was killing her for she needed her and felt so low. Lower than shit and was going through withdrawals like nothing else. With her aunt Stef in solitary she had no one else to turn to and had no idea Cheryl had been watching her. It was perfect in the dark skin woman's eyes for she saw what she could do and that it wouldn't take long to get into Raquel's head.

"Yeah. It's not like I ended up in here on purpose. It was an accident. I just wish she would talk to me."

"Well that's her own fault. She showed you this life Raquel so what does she expect. If anything she should apologize to you for raising you like this. For not being there for you. That's really a mother's job you know. I bet she hasn't really been there for you if I had to guess. Foster care?"

"She tried, but yeah. I was in foster care most of my life. I just tried to survive."

"I'm sure honey and it's a tough world out there." Cheryl said now taking a seat beside the girl on the bed and carefully turning her face to look into hers. "Gotta be careful and I see you have a little habit huh?" Glancing to the girls arms she could clearly see signs of drug use. "Ah don't be embarrassed everyone in here is on something. Even your mother and aunt."

"No they, they never touched it."

"Come on sweetheart everyone in here has. I've seen it. They are no angels and why do you think they are in here with us? No saints I tell you and believe me you don't want to be in the Lions' Den. Those girls are really troubled and your aunt Stef wow she beats the shit out of them and has guards raping them if they don't listen. I saw your mom wack some girl pretty badly in the shower. And she's been known to rape a few."

"What...my, my mom would never do that. She..my aunt would never..

"Oh honey. You don't know what prison does to you. Trust me I'm not one to make up rumors about anyone's mother. And how well do you even know them. Truth is they aren't good people leaving you to rot in foster care and become a hooker. Who does that to their kid Raquel when she could have helped you. Even know she doesn't want to help you.Truth is she just doesn't want you honey. You know you come in here and she has to look after you. No one wants that responsibility."