Run This Town (Part II)

LENA POV

"Just pass me that to fold honey." I said to Callie as we were cleaning up our cell and folding clothes.  Appreciating the time with her for it had been a hell of two weeks and not to mention messy. Real messy for the war between us and the Panthers had really been a full out war and Cheryl was left with four members if that. My wife hated to get messy, to get dirty and to even kill but at the time there was no choice especially after seeing what they did to our girl. No choice. We did what we needed to do, the entire Lions Den to ensure our girls would not be attacked in such a way ever again. 

With Tracey still in critical condition it had been hard on Stef, really hard and I was doing what I could to support her emotionally, for her anger and migraines had been off the walls and a few times she had snapped at me, Roxy ,Callie and the girls. I knew why she felt like a failure but she was far from that. Very far as that night we found Tracey I had never seen Stef so angry or so deeply hurt. Never to the point that I thought she would pop a vein or go to Cheryl's cell and literally stab her to death. Not that I didn't want to because I dam sure was ready to slit her throat which I just might.

FLASHBACK

Running out our rooms all 30 of us Roxy was holding Tracey in her arms as I felt my wife literally almost fall but I grabbed her. I grabbed her hand as it was something we would never forget for Tracey was  beaten so badly she was almost unrecognizable and it was hard to believe she was still moving partly. Tears were falling from Roxy's eyes as we could see part of Traceys hair had been ripped from her scalp the letters CK cut into it and her eyes could barely open. With cuts all over body I felt my own anger take over as the tears fell and fell hard as her fingers were twisted and most likely broken among other things.

"Mom..." We heard her try to say as my wife as gently as she could cupped the young girls cheek and Tracey was trying so hard to look at Stef but she couldn't. Her eyes were so busted as my wife whispered something in her ear and softly rubbed her fingers.

"It's ok. It's ok my baby, ya'll be ok. And I'll get them. I promise."

Alerting the guards Tracey was taken to Chowchilla Medical Center and the entire thing became a blur. A giant fucking blur as our anger was unmatched by this time. It really was but the last thing we needed was to get locked up in solitary again. It was the last thing as I knew all of us wanted more then anything to just kill Cheryl. Kill her with our bare hands and I was ready to see her bleed out and die in front of us.

"Let's do it Stef. Let's slit her fucking throat. All members. We can do it. One by one." Roxy said as my wife stood against the wall of our cellblock looking at all members of the Lions Den and I knew she was going to tear The Panthers apart. We all were and I was ready. More ready than I ever had been for anything. Thing was you never really know what will make you run ever in life or what will make certain parts of you come out. Yes, I had already hurt people but the way in which I wanted to hurt the Panthers was different. It was very different and could in fact extend my years in prison as well as Stef's and Roxy's. This was a situation we couldn't just jump into for Raquel was still over there completely drugged up.

"Mommy, we have enough girls to get them all. We know their jobs we know it all, we can take them out in showers or the laundry. Simple. Plus you know some guards they look the other way." Angela said as my wife had yet to speak.

"I'll take Alex out." Callie chimed in. "I've been laying for her."

"No. I don't want you in this. You stay in here and I mean it Callie."

"But mommy she...

"You heard me!! I want you in here! Nowhere else and I won't say it again!" she snapped and shouted at Callie for what was probably the first time as I saw the hurt on the girls face.