Family Night (Part 1)

LENA POV

The day had gone by rather quickly as Callie and I had our usual reading time in the library and she was excited about me coming to family night. Was I nervous, yes extremely for I didn't know what it was going to be like and I really didn't know what to wear or anything.

Roxy had really done a nice job straightening my hair as she chatted my ear off. The thing that threw me off was she really was nice to me but everyone had been. What kind of world was I living in. I knew Roxy was just as much as a criminal as I was and Stef. Maybe I should not judge, maybe I should try to see past all of it and..but I couldn't at the same time for they were repeatedly hurting people. They were and it still did not sit well with me. It just didn't.

My stomach was a wreck again as I walked through the halls thankfully not seeing Stef for I wasn't sure if I could look her in the eyes. Not because I didn't want to but I stood out even more as Roxy had walked me back to my room.

"See you tonight lady!" She yelled as I smiled. Looking into Ms. Rose's room she was nowhere to be found and neither was Wanda as I saw a pretty box on my bed wrapped in gold. Wondering what it was I looked to it seeing a note attached.

Hope it fits. Let me see that Lion come out baby.-S <3

Smiling for that was the kind of emotion Stef produced in me I opened the box seeing a slim fitting short black dress with a pink rose inside the box as well. Lifting it out a small bottle of perfume rested underneath it as well as a red laced thong. By this point my stomach was really fucking turning in all sorts of directions for what in the heck was I going to do. I knew what she would do to me tonight as my middle grew wet thinking of how she would touch me and how she had been touching me.

God I wanted her to touch me again, all over just like she had been and I wanted to do the same. But part of me was tired of fearing her and wanted to talk to her because I was pretty sure by this point she wasn't going to hurt me. I was but it also seemed like every sense of right and wrong flew out of my head. It all did as I was so caught up in how she was making me feel, that my morals flew away, and flew away fast. Love was taking over in a way I never knew.

"Fancy, fancy. Stef set that up for you?" I heard Wanda ask as I quickly threw my sweats on over the dress and thong.

"Um I just went to get my hair done. Something different." I said brushing it off as she took a seat on her bed flipping through a magazine. "Have you um seen Ms. Rose?"

"Bingo night. She waited for> you to see if you wanted to go together. But she got it. You know your wife comes first."

"What my wife?" I asked.

"Lena come on. You aren't this fucking slow. You're her wife. Ya'll most likely be moving over there any day now."

"Moving? I'm not moving there."

"Ha! That's what you think. Don't you realize you are Stef's woman. And if you are her woman you can't be here. I'm surprised she let you stay over here this long. And family night. That's a big deal. A real big deal. Was nice knowing you."

"Wanda we are friends. I enjoy your friendship. I enjoy Ms. Rose....

"Lena. Doesn't work like that. You are apart of the Lions Den and pretty soon I'll be taking orders from you. We aren't friends, never have been never will be. We just, well were cellmates. That's all. But you moved up and I'll probably owe you debts soon." She laughed.

"No, no, you won't. I'm not like that."

"Yet. Ya'll see. You're weak Lena. Stef likes weak women because she can tell them what to do and manipulate them. That's you."