Run This Town

Stef had been working hard the last week to reclaim what she had lost. Bringing in a few new girls slowly she was also able to decipher who was forced into Cheryl's group vs. who was not with Tracey's help. There were certainly a few traitors but most were not as Cheryl had threatened their kids and families if they didn't join The Panthers. That was another difference, Stef had never forced anyone to join the Lions Den. Ever and if anything she had turned girls away.

Most of the girls feared Cheryl in a different way then they feared Stef and there were many reasons why. Unlike the blonde who truly cared for her girls Cheryl did not. She often let them go against each other, fight each other ruthlessly and allowed them to do drugs. They were wild, out of control and she fed their habits which was a disaster. Her manipulation worked on most to the point that she beat them so low to the ground that they would do anything. Anything and if not she would kick the shit out of them until they could no longer stand, walk or see. Stef yes disciplined her girls but not in such a way. Ever. Doing drugs was off limits in her group with the occasional joint only at parties. Never, ever did she allow the girls to fight each other for her girls had to treat each other with respect. If not you were out. Stef also never beat any of her girls and above all she protected each one and encouraged their talents, their strengths and wanted them to be strong women. Yes in the beginning the girls would get roughed up but never to the point of killing and that was exactly why she forced Alex out. She saw how dangerous the girl was and she could not risk it, she just couldn't.

Cheryl on the other hand pimped many of her girls out to guards and other inmates for trades, and allowed them to harass and torment other inmates for pure fun and beat one of their own members to death in the shower banging her head against the floor for no reason.

Cheryl really had taken the lowest girls of the lowest mixed with members of the Lions Den who were terrified and wanted more then anything to return back to Stef. With the exception of only a handful the twenty members she had taken only two went willingly. The rest had no desire to be a Panther in anyway.

Taking over the kitchen, the library, the laundry Cheryl was trying to get a hold of the bathrooms. But she couldn't just yet for it would require more skill and more control. Much more because she may have been able to overtake everyone else but the blonde was a whole other story. Truth was her goal really was to turn the Stef, to get her to believe she loved her, to get her to sleep with her and forget about that Lena bitch that she planned on killing. And if she couldn't get Stef on her side well that would be sad for her. Very.

One night she had even been bold enough to sneak up on her in the showers noticing no one was watching and wrap her arms around her naked body startling the blonde who was showering alone.

"What the fuck!" Stef said feeling someone run their hands over her and down to her pussy. Turning around she saw a naked Cheryl behind her and she instantly grabbed the women by the arms and slammed her back against the shower. "I told you to stay the fuck away from me! What the fuck!"

"I just wanted to say hi baby. I miss you." Smirking at the blonde Stef could kill her. She really could as Cheryl thought the same. "You know we use to be something but you want to make this hard. You want to make this difficult when all you have to do is just work with me baby. We both want the same thing so why not do it together."

"Fuck you. I knocked that one tooth out you want the other to go missing?"

"Tell me you don't miss me baby?"

"Stay the fuck out of my face and my way before I rip your throat out."

"MM fine. Make things hard. I tried baby." She smirked and leaving the shower as Tracey ran in seeing the woman gather her clothes and leave.