A Glimpse

Sometimes they allowed themselves to do it. To really think about life outside of the walls, outside of the bars, gates, guards and rules. Sometimes they allowed themselves to wonder and to go far and further each time. Even the worst offenders inside Chowchilla imagined about life outside, how it would go, what it would look like and who they would be with. Stef and Lena were not the only couple with plans to get married and raise their kids together if they did get out. Many others had this dream but what they all had in common was if it would come true or not.

Lena often ventured into her mind and her possible life with Stef on the outside very often. It started maybe when she moved into the Lion's Den almost 4 months ago and she began to see more and more of who Stef really was. Maybe she was ruthless, but she was protective, strong, affectionate, wise and kind. Her voice alone when they would wake in the morning was so soft and gentle as the blonde always kissed Lena before anything else. How she treated her was sweet as well, always making sure Lena got her food first at all meals, always making sure she washed her down first in the shower so she got the most hot water, and always making sure Lena had what she needed. Sometimes she surprised her with tiny gifts which were hard to come by but with her connections Stef was able to get the woman her favorite chocolates, and even flowers a few times. Many mornings after their showers the blonde would lotion her body up and down all over making sure she didn't miss a single spot, and she never did. Her attentiveness toward the slim woman  was heart melting and most certainly caused jealousy among past women Stef had slept with in the prison. Even ones she had never slept with. 

Although it had taken time, it had taken a good amount of time to win Lena over for she never made it easy for the blonde and she was very different than the other woman Stef had been with. Yes, Lena had done what the blonde asked of her, always, for she was following the rules that Wanda informed her of at the time. That you did what the Lion's Den asked especially Stef. However Stef's  high position in the prison did not faze Lena like most of the inmates who would literally do anything to fuck her.  Anything. Maybe at the time it was the fear she had of her but the blonde didn't give up. Not one bit and it had paid off. Big time.

FLASHBACK

"What movie are they showing?" Lena asked Wanda and Ms. Rose as they were walking into the big room for the once a month movie night. Looking around the slim woman was grateful she didn't see Stef or her Lion's Den for yes she was sleeping with her but she didn't understand her growing feelings toward her. It was confusing, very for she still feared her greatly even if she was the most gentle lover and had never been mean or cruel to her once. The only person she didn't mind seeing was Callie whom she enjoyed working with together in the library.

"Oh not sure it's a surprise."  Wanda said as Lena went to take a seat in the front when the heavyset woman motioned for her not to. "Not this section, belongs to the Lions Den." Nodding her head they sat on the other side in the middle row.

"Do they come to this?" Lena asked both women.

"The Lion's Den?"

"Yes."

"Depends. Alot of times they have their own parties on nights like this, but we keep those seats open in case they show up."

"Oh look they are showing a double feature of Stakeout." Ms. Rose said.

"Never saw them."

"It's entertaining Lena. Sometimes they even have popcorn for us and a few times...." Wanda began.

"Move!" Get up move. Out!" The women soon heard as Lena spotted the Lion's Den forcing everyone out of their row and as she looked to Wanda and Ms. Rose's side they were forcing them out too. Getting up herself she was stopped by Stef who smiled at her and another girl on the other side blocking her in.