A Destroyed Den

It had been 20 days that Stef  and Lena were in solitary and things had gone to shit. They had gone to real shit and it was only getting worse. Cheryl had formed, The Panthers, in that short amount of time with half of the girls from The Lions Den including two of Stef's daughters that proved to be traitors along with Roxy's daughter Raquel. 

It started off rather slowly what Cherly was doing as she grew more and more powerful each day stealing more and more from what Stef had made. Or so she thought. Raquel had been easy for her to bring on for she saw how weak she was, she saw how broken she was, and that her mother turned on her and wouldn't give her the time of day for they had been roommates. Filling her head more and more with lies Raquel soon began to believe them. Why? Easy. Stef had warned Roxy not to turn your back on family especially your kids and that is what she did. She ignored her daughter, she didn't give her the time of day, she didn't give her the attention and as a result Cherly did. She gave her everything Roxy wouldn't and more knowing how much that would hurt her. She even gave her the drugs the girl was so addicted to a little bit at a time. By the time Roxy saw what was happening it was too late much too late and she had turned inward making reckless decisions, turning her back on the girls in the Den, not keeping up with what Stef asked her to and leaving the Den to fray and unravel from the inside out.  As a result debts were not collected, trades were no longer made, Callie's medicine was in limbo and all girls got pushed out their jobs to the lowest ones in the prison. Roxy had ultimately caused the downfall and when Stef would get out she would have to reclaim it all and fix the mess. However once she did she would be more powerful then she ever had been along with Lena which no one saw coming. No one.

What was left of the Lions Den were ten out of thirty members that being Tracey and Angela who were more loyal to Stef then anyone could imagine. Since the day Tracey had gotten that note to Stef she had not kept her eyes off Callie. Not even for a minute for the girl was ok but she was on bed rest until it was time to give birth.

"Trac we won't last if Mama Lion and Mommy don't get out. What the fuck are we supposed to do? Rox fucked up and Callie is short on her meds again." Angela whispered to the girl as they were cleaning the shower stalls and had set up a little bed for Callie on the floor with a blanket and pillow so they could watch her.

"I know. She will get out. She will and when she does she will fuck everyone up. Everyone. But right now we gotta lay low until she does. That's what she told me to do and that's what we will do." she whispered.

"I won't answer to that bitch Cheryl. Fuck her." Angela said.

"We ain't answering to her. You know where our loyaltly lies. Always. Fuck those traitors. Mommy gonna get them and Mama Lion. Believe me. She will get out and..

"Hi girls!" They soon heard and looking up it was Cheryl with her girls some from the Lions Den as the two moved closer to Callie and the girl looked to her as well.

"What the fuck you want cunt get out my face!" Tracey said.

"Such dirty words for a little girl. Very dirty words. Didn't your mother teach you how to speak properly. Oh right she can't I forgot she got herself locked in solitary. What a shame."

"Yeah for punching your bitch ass out. How's your tooth hoe?" Tracey asked referring on the front one Stef knocked out.

"Oh Tracey. You always were so feisty. But if you were in my group you would never be in this position. You would be my number one daughter which mmm you never have been. Let's see you got passed over for Alex then Callie. Tell me how many years has it been now? All this loyalty for what?" She spewed out as Tracey moved closer to her smirking.

"When my mommy get out she's gonna rip your head off. You and everyone else in your little group. Yeah. Because ya'll never be what she is, ever."

"What a cold, heartless bitch?" Alex said as Tracey could feel herself growing even more angry as she shook her head and Angela made sure to block Callie.