Back In The Cell (Part ll)

"Stef! Stef! Stef, Stef baby! Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there, right there baby, right there don't stop, don't stop!" Lena moaned and screamed with the shower water running and 15 girls guarding the bathrooms while Stef was making the deepest, the hardest, and roughest love to her then she ever had. Gripping the blonde's shoulders as she held Lena up against the shower wall  Stef slide her soapy wet fingers deep inside her wifes begging wet cunt. It didn't get anymore intense than this as Lena felt herself explode once again all over Stef's fingers as her back banged over and over against the wall and she couldn't breath for her life. With Stef pumping her pussy harder and harder she sucked on her neck marking it all over and over while the girls outside the bathroom could only blush.

"Damm Mom is giving it to Mama Lion for real. I hope I please someone like that one day." Tracey giggled as Angela agreed.

It was true for Stef knew damm well how to please her wife and always had and would from the first time they ever fucked. Today was no different but with not being around each other for more than a month the blonde was fucking her like it was the last time as Lena begged and begged and begged for more feeling her rub her cunt and Stefs' soapy naked body against hers. Yes it had never felt so good to her as she leaned her head back wanting more from the blonde.

"Fuck me harder!" She moaned as Stef could only grin her widest for Lena was turning her on more and more every minute she heard her moan and d beg.

"MM yeah? Moan louder. Let everyone here how much you fuckign missing me baby."

"MM yeah?" Lena said now looking right into her eyes as Stef winked at her and licking down her front wet body sucking on her clit, biting it and licking out the cum. Lena to her wasn't just any women, she was fucking special, she was so different and never did the blonde want anyone else in her life. The distance and the month between them was felt but at the time they tried not to pay attention to it for if they had things would not have gotten done to the degree and level in which they had. However their work was paying off hopefully and now at this moment even if they had much more to do to restore their power it was about them right now. Them, their closeness, their commitment and their love despite being locked up for what looked to be more than a decade as Lena felt yet another orgams flowl through her body pushignher pussy deeper into the blondes face.

"You're fucking yummy. You know that?" Stef said sliding back up and twirklign her tongue around Lenas. "See how good you taste?"

"Yeah...MM so are you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh uh." Lena teased as she nipped on the blondes nipple grinning at her.

"MM come here you." Grabbing her hand she turned the woman around as the running the water ran all over their bodies and Lena's. Carefully she shampooed them for her letting and letting the water rinse it out sliding her hand between Lena's leg. The light skin woman rested her head back as her soapy wet body slid right into Stef's rubbing up and down on it. At this moment they were both wet, hot, and horny as the blonde rubbed her woman's pussy harder and harder and Lena's ass grinded between Stefs legs.

"Fuck I missed you. MM do you know that?" Stef moaned as her fingers continued to rib Lena's sensitive pussy that was ready to downright explode again while her other hand soaped up the woman's nipples and stomach.

"Mmm it..it feels so good baby. Don't stop please,don't."

"Mmm don't stop huh. What you like this? Mm do you?" She teased biting her earlobe as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder and harder giving the woman yet another orgasm that everyone heard once again. 

"I love you Lena Adams Foster."  Stef whispered into the woman's ear as she was relaxing her body and catching her breath. Turning around she could only smile at her wife.