Pudding

Digging her fingers deeper and harder into the blondes back and shoulders, Stef Foster fingered her girlfriends pussy faster and harder with each thrust just like Tula Gomez liked it. She couldn't help but moan, moan louder and louder just like she did every time the feisty, and terrifying leader of the Lions Den fucked her.

"Mm that feel good? Mm?" Stef Foster whispered into the young Hispanic girls ear who was no more then 25 while Stef herself was more then ten years older. But Tula didn't give a rats ass at all as she bit the blondes shoulder gently and threw her head back feeling Stef glide her tongue up her neck sucking hard on it hard.

"Stefanie...ay dios mia.....jesus......fuck me..." She moaned as the blonde rammed three fingers into her wet and tight cunt over and over.

"Mm.... moan my name...louder, how I like it." Groveling into the woman's ear Stef kisses nearly every inch of her bod, claiming it, and owning it like she did to all the past girlfriends she had as she licks over the lion paw tatoo Tula had recently gotten between her breasts.

It was safe to say that Stef was a damm good lover even long before she became the  ruthess leader of the Lions Den. She was an intense lover, and all the women she had ever been with would agree. Never did she have to chase anyone for they all wanted her, and wanted her badly for she had one of the most magnetic,intense, and rather intimidating personalities there was. Being in prison for the last five ears didn't change any of that whatsoever. What it did do was give her more power, control, and allow her to become even more terrifying to others.

"Stefanie....Stefanie...!! Bebe mas dura!" Throwing her head back again in pure lust as she squeezes the blondes strong biceps, their bodies grind roughly against each other as Stef playfully tosses the woman around their legs intertwining together.

"Yeah...you moan my name baby...." She whispers hovering over Tula's sweaty body as she nips and gently sucks on large perky tits gliding her tongue down to the woman's wet and tight pussy. Opening her legs Tula glances at the blond, a woman she wanted so damm as Stef smirks running her finger along her clit. "You shave and trim yourself for me? MM?"

"Yes, you know I always do."

"Yum, just how I like it baby. You want me to keep licking it? MM, that what you want?" She continues to tease running her finger along Tula's slit and sliding her finger halfway in her pussy as the woman looks to her almost begging as she sits up a bit leaning on her elbows.

"Por favor, baby. I'd do anything for that, anything for you."

Loving her response and being more turned on by it Stef winks at her as she opens the woman's pussy a bit running her tongue up and down her salty clit. To her women always tasted so damm ass good for she never really was a fan of dick, as she could feel Tula's body shivering underneath her like crazy. Stef, never failed ever and she always made her feel this fucking good as she ran her fingers through the blondes hair watching her eat her out and moaning her name like crazy.

All the while Tracy Lion stood outside the blondes cell guarding it with her life. Being just 20 years old herself and one of the youngest members of the Lions Den, she was also one of the most loyal, toughest, and the same girl who had almost killed Lena that morning for bumping into her leader. Tracey over the course of the last year had developed a reputation for not fucking around, especially when it came to Stef, as she played with the razer blade inside her mouth.

The girl knew how important her role was as it wasn't just anyone Stef let guard her cell door while she fucked her girlfriend as she held the pack of Newports and a can of Pepsi in her pants that the blonde ordered her to get earlier. Bopping her head to the music playing in the background her piercing green eyes scan the halls of the cell block as she sees Roxy making her way back and carrying the the information Stef ordered her to get about Chowchilla's new inmate.