Mama Lion

While Stef and Lena were falling deep in love, that love did not distract either woman from the shit that needed to be done. The Lion's Den was at the forefront as Lena's position changed even more sitting beside Stef during every meeting, every decision and every hit that was made for she learned quick and her level of intelligence only improved certain operations. Her skills in math, and languages gave her an added advantage as she had made a deal with the leader of the Latina Queens which in turn would allow Callie's medicine to be delivered earlier and faster. 

"What the fuck can you offer me mama, huh?" Diamond laughed as Lena stood beside both Stef and Roxy and a few of their girls. "I got everything I need. Everything and more. Unless you want to make a trade with that cute ass Tracey? MM? Then maybe we can talk chica. Or maybe Stef mmm we um go have our little thing? But I know you like the darker shades." She said puffing on her cigarette as the blonde walked closer to her taking it and puffing on it herself.

"You know that can't be Diamond." The blonde smirked. "You and I that shit would never work because I would crush your ass. You know this and have the scars to prove it Mm? Besides you could never keep up in bed with me. Ever. Not like my woman does anyhow."

Grinning at the blonde in the most satanic way she could only laugh.

"Sad. Would love me some creamy milk tonight." Directing her eyes toward Lena the slim woman stared at her coldly not breaking any eye contact whatsoever. Lena had not one ounce of fear inside her for anyone in this prison anymore, no one and people knew it. "MM you got you a hot one there looking like she might kill me for messing with you. Fire in those eyes. Que pasa?" she said winking at Lena. "Join me in my bed tonight coco."

"MM not a chance." Lena grinned and moving closer to woman right in her face. "Besides last time I checked your name ain't written on my body and you're not exactly my flavor honey so let's keep this shit professional so we can all get our shit moving and our ducks in a row. MM mama?" Taking the cigarette from the blonde and blowing smoke out of her mouth Stef could only grin herself as well as Roxy for shit Lena had some mouth on her as Diamond let out a laugh.

"Feisty chica. I've heard about you. MM you must be something real special. Cheryl number two?" She smirked at the blonde knowing it was a dig. A real dig as Stef felt her insides boil but her stare growing colder as well as Roxy and Lena's.

"Cheryl who? No baby I'm nothing like her. See she was a little bitch, a two faced cunt who didn't play her cards right because she was a little twat with no balls. And that's not me and never will be. Thing is we know what you have and what you don't."

"I have everything I need."

"MM no one has everything they need honey. No one. So cut the bullshit. You want that guard off little chica's back mm? You want her to keep sucking his dirty dick every night? Yeah I'm sure you don't. Because if it was one of our girls my wife  wouldn't like that shit and neither would I. And she would do everything in power not to let it happen. Granted we get it, that shit happens and sometimes someone has to take the fall and be the bait so others can live or do what they need to. Me personally I'd take something sharp and jap it right in his neck and be done with him. No one misses shit like that. No one. But everyone has a habit, some type of habit they need to feed, and a weakness of some sort , that one vice they need to survive and we know his. Don't we baby?" Lena said looking right into Stef's eyes as she smiled.

"Yup. We damm sure do my love. But do you Diamond?"

Of course Diamond had no idea but it was true the Lions Den did. They did and it was a small price to pay.  Supplying that guard with his one vice being a small amount of X, oxy pills, and women's painties, it got him off Diamonds girl. In addition Lena promised to help a few of Diamonds girls to learn how to read in English one by one. In return Diamond transferred over an assortment of drugs to Stef that she would use to feed the habit of the infirmary worker which would almost guarantee the early arrival of Callie's meds each month. It was the plan for now and would keep the girl out the hosptial and Stef didn't need to fuck him like she had in the past for the girls meds.