Someone Sees Your Love Bite

Ashton:

You decided to join the guys in the recording studio today as they worked on a new song. You arrived late so Ashton couldn't wait and was already recording some beats in the booth. He smiled and waved to you before he continued playing. "Hey Y/N!" Michael said cheerfully, walking up and giving you a hug. "Hey Mikey," you laughed and said 'hi' to the other guys. As you sat down and started watching Ashton play, you noticed Michael whispering something to Calum and Luke across the room. Both their eyes immediately flew to you and Michael turned around with a smirk. "What?" Your eyes darted across all their faces. Luke giggled and Calum bit his lip to keep from laughing. "What?!" You looked down to see if there was anything on your shirt. "You and Ashton get a little freaky last night?" Calum asked and Luke completely lost it. You were confused for a moment before you took out your phone and looked. Your hand immediately flew to your neck and your face burned red. The door of the booth opened slowly and Ashton started laughing. "Ashton!" You turned to him in embarrassment. "Sorry babe." He walked up and lifted you, wrapping his arms around your hips. "Everyone should know you're mine." He kissed your cheek. "Guys please, PDA." Michael teased from behind you.

Calum:

You tried to sneak into your house quietly without your parents knowing. But when you closed the door and turned around, they were both staring at you with their arms folded. "It's midnight, Y/N," your mum said. "Yes but-" "And you weren't answering your phone. Do you realise how worried we were?" Your dad started to lecture. "I was with Calum, everything was fine." You tried to walk to your room but they stopped you. "And what were you doing with Calum?" Your mum asked. "Just hanging out, can you let me go now?" You tried to push past them before your dad gripped your shoulder suddenly. "What's that?" He asked, his eyes focusing on your neck. "What?" You realised quickly and tried to hide it. Your dad turned you so your mum could see it. She sighed and tried to compose herself, "Calum did this?" She asked. You were silent. "Speak or you're never seeing him again." "Ok, yes!" You admitted. "Go to your room. You can't see him past 9PM." You rolled your eyes and fled to your room, texting Calum about the recent parent drama, which he found particularly amusing.

Luke:

You walked into school and immediately ran up to your best friend. "Y/F/N! Last night, Luke." You were more than excited to reveal to your friend how well things were going with your boyfriend. Last night you two celebrated three months together by going to a restaurant. After that Luke took you to his house. With his parents being away, it got a little heated, but you were planning to leave that out. "Spill all!" She jumped up and down excitedly. "I don't even know where to start!" You started rambling about the date before your friend's eyes dropped to your chest. She smirked, causing you to freeze. "What..?" You asked. "You got a little, uhm." She pointed just above her collarbone and bit her tongue to keep from laughing. You took a second to realise, "no way!" You covered that area with both hands as your friend took off her scarf and wrapped it around you. "Careful next time, glad you got me?" She asked with a wink. "What would I do without you?"

Michael:

You had just taken a seat at Michael's dining room table, with his parents on the other side. It was your first time meeting them and you were beyond nervous. Michael could tell and gripped your thigh lightly under the table. Once you started eating your nerves started to settle. As hard as it was, you tried to seem as lovely and proper to his parents as you could, answering and asking questions politely and maturely. You looked to Michael for assurance you were doing okay, but when he looked at you his eyes dropped and focused on your neck. He stopped chewing suddenly and looked to his parents immediately, who were fortunately focusing on their plates. He swiftly took your hair out of your ponytail and moved it strategically over your neck. You were beyond confused, and when he looked to make sure his parents still weren't looking, he pointed to his neck and puckered his lips. You mentally facepalmed, covering your mouth to keep from laughing as he bit his lip and shook his head slightly. After winking and giving him a small thumbs up, his mum spoke. "Everything okay?" She asked, now staring at you two. "Fine, fine. This is lovely," he gestured to the dinner. "Don't you think?" He asked you and you nodded, "beautiful."

A/N: Requests are fabulous, inbox me! IT'S NEARLY 50K OMG GUYS