Radio Love - Imagine For Ellie

Michael Imagine For EllieJoNaseby

A/N: I don't know how interviews work, hope I did okay hehe

Working at a radio station was pretty awesome, and if you were lucky enough you sometimes managed to score interviews with amazing actors and musicians.

This particular morning you were ecstatic, because the guys from 5 Seconds of Summer were going to be at the station. You unfortunately weren't going to interview them, but you were planning to watch the interview from outside the booth.

As soon as you entered the building, the boss ran up to you. "Thank goodness," she huffed. "We have to make you up," she said suddenly and your eyes widened, "what, why?" She rushed you upstairs where she got someone to do your makeup. She looked you up and down, "thank god you have great dress sense," she said and you were frozen with the stylist applying lipstick. "What's happening?" You mumbled and your boss walked up to you.

"You're going to interview 5 Seconds of Summer," she said calmly and you literally whimpered. "No, I don't have enough experience to conduct that big of an interview!" You argued and she shook your head. "All of your interviews have been amazing, you're the only one here capable of pulling this off," she replied. "What about Amanda?" You asked, referring to the girl originally doing the interview. "She's sick, that's why we need you," she said and then you were rushed out. A bunch of cards were placed into your hands and you read over the questions quickly. You took a seat and placed the headphones over your ears as cameras were being set up at every angle of the room. You were given your cue.

"Now, people are listening all over the world," you begun. "The interview you've all been waiting for is coming up soon, but before we get to asking them all of your questions, let's set the mood by playing your most requested songs." The boys were ushered into the room and they all took seats on the other side of the table, with Michael sitting directly opposite you.

You locked eyes with his green ones and he smiled sweetly at you, you reflected his smile immediately. You noticed Calum beside him nudge him with a smirk, causing Michael to blush. Before you knew it, it was time to begin the interview. "Finally, we are here with the guys from 5 Seconds of Summer!" You shouted and they cheered. "I'm Ellie, and I'm here replacing the lovely Amanda," "we don't mind!" Michael interjected and Ashton giggled.

"So, we're just going to dive straight in-" "sounds good," Michael winked at you and Luke rolled his eyes. "Kayla asks what you ate this morning," "I know what I would've liked to," Michael mumbled and Calum hit him. "I had a brownie!" Ashton shouted. "Like toast, I think," Luke added.

"Chastity says you have 10 seconds to come up with a name for the first single on your next album, go!" Ashton was flustered, "uhm, run away! No, in the deep!" "That's like rolling in the deep," Calum argued. "Away from you!" Luke suggested. "That's so cheesy," Ashton argued, "and She Looks So Perfect isn't?" Calum laughed.

All Michael was doing was staring at you the whole time, and you almost forgot to call time when the seconds were up. "So! What have you gone with?" "We can name it after you, Ellie," Michael smiled and Ashton laughed loudly, "Ellie, the radio girl, Ellie, she makes my world swirl," "That was terrible Ashton," "it was cute."

After another ten minutes of weird questions and Michael somehow being able to turn everything said dirty, it was coming to an end. "We unfortunately have to let you guys go," you said and they whined. "We will be back," Michael commented quickly and you laughed. "Hope you guys had fun! We'd love to have you back," "bye!" They shouted into the microphones.

When you all left the booth, the boss approached you. "You were amazing, you handled Michael well, he was..." "I know." That's when you noticed Ashton pushing Michael towards you. The boss smiled and walked away, leaving you alone with him. For some reason it seemed all his confidence was gone, because when Ashton ran leaving him alone with you, he was speechless. "Hi," you smiled and he blushed. "So uhm.." He began, rocking on his heels. "You might already have an idea that I think you're really beautiful," he mumbled and it was your turn to blush. "And I've lost my number so can I borrow yours?" He asked quickly and you laughed, "sure."

He ran back to the band who all gave him a mini applause when he showed them your number. He turned and waved to you quickly before being ushered out the building.

A/N: this came out longer than expected woah there