Chapter 6 - The Proposal

Colin's POV

I woke up the next morning thinking about yesterday. I smiled. It wasn't just a dream. Jen and I had an amazing night. Then my phone started to ring I read the name on the display

Helen❤

Crap. Helen was calling me. If I didn't answer she would know something was up. But I have no idea what to even say to her right now. I answered the phone "Morning"

"Hey baby, how's LA?"

"Its great, how's Ireland?"

"Great. When are you coming back Colin?"

"I'll be back next week" I almost stopped there but I knew I couldn't "When I get back we need to talk" Dead silence neither one of us said a thing.

"Ok, I'll see you in a week baby. I miss you."

"I miss you too, bye Helen" I hung up the phone. She was going to hate me but I can't just forget about my feelings for Jen. I need to talk to her and hopefully she'll understand. The spark just isn't there anymore.

I sent a text to Jen. Morning. I have to go back to Ireland tonight unfortunately. Do you wanna spend the day together before I have to leave? I set my phone down and got in the shower.

Jens POV

I woke up smiling. Everything last night actually happened. I checked my phone, and I had a text from Colin. I read the text and frowned.

Then I answered him, I can't sorry. I've got family plans today. I'll see you when shooting starts up again next season Captain😉 I sent the text and went downstairs. Julia and mom were already awake. I made a bowl of cereal. Tonight was the big dinner, Ellie was coming over tonight.

I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs to Daniel's room. I knocked on the door. I heard a faint "come in." I opened the door and he was sitting on the bed staring at the box.

I sat down next to him and put my hand on his lap. "Hey Daniel. Don't worry, she loves you she will say yes." He looks up at me and smiles a little.

All he says is a quiet "I hope so."

"She will Daniel. Is there anything I can do to help?" I ask, trying to ease the stress on him.

"No I'm going to ask her after dinner while everyone is around the piano like we always are." He smiled.

"Ok great idea. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask." I smiled and stood up to leave.

"How about a hug?" he said softly.

He was so nervous, I've never seen him like this. I gave him a hug and walked out of the room.

Back downstairs I sat down on the couch. Colin had texted back. Maybe next time. See you then Swan. He was so sweet.

The rest of the day flew by. Mom's dinner was amazing as always. We all went into the living room and Daniel was shaking. I sat down next to him and grabbed his hand. "Dont worry she'll love it" I whispered to reassure him. He squeezed my hand and smiled.

"Thanks for everything Jen" he said with a smile. He had stopped shaking.

"Anytime little bro" I smiled and messed up his hair. We both laughed and I knew this was going to be amazing. I walked back over to my seat and sat down.

We listened to my sister play a few songs then we all got about and stood around the piano. We sang a few more songs before Daniel made his move. A slow romantic song was being played and he went down on his knee. Everyone looked at him, tears filling in everyones eyes.

"Ellie, I remember the first day I met you. You were absolutely stunning. I finally gained the courage to ask you out. I shortly afterwards realized that you were the sweetest, kindest, most loving person I have ever met and I never want to lose you. So Eleanora Leeper, will you marry me?" I've never seen him so happy in my life.

"Yes! Yes of course!" She said holding back the tears. He put the ring on her finger and got up and kissed her. Everyone started clapping and mom took a picture. After that we all decided to watch a movie on Netflix.

Shortly after the movie finished we all headed off to bed. Tomorrow was my last day in LA before I had to fly back to Vancouver for season 2. I went upstairs and got in my pjs. I tried to fall asleep for an hour but couldn't. I was going to text Colin when I realized he had his flight right now. Then he'd be in a different time zone. I tossed and turned for a few more hours before I finally fell asleep.

Sorry for the shorter chapter. Next chapter will be much longer. Jen will be back in Vancouver talking to Ginny and Colin will be in Ireland talking to Helen...What will Helen do about Jen and Colin? Which girl will Colin choose? How will Ginny react? Please comment your feedback! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN O'DONOGHUE!!!😍🎂