Chapter 11 - Panic Attack

Colin's POV

Ginny came back into the hotel room, and I immediately looked at her. She didn't look happy about what she just heard on the phone. I motioned for her to come over here, and she slowly walked next to me.

"What did her sister say?" I said trying not to panic. She was hesitant before she answered.

"She thinks she got stressed and had a panic attack." She looked at me before she continued. "She thinks that because you two were talking about your relationship Jen thought about her past ones and got to stressed." She must have seen the worry on my face because she wouldn't let me talk. "But she also said not to worry, she said last time she was only passed out for a couple of hours." She immediately covered her mouth. I finally spoke.

"Last time?!? This has happened before? When?!?" She looked at me like she debating telling me or not but she did, thankfully.

"It happened last after her fight with Jesse." She said it so softly like I wouldn't hear his name.

"I knew I didn't like him." Was all I could say. I turned back to face Jen and heard Ginny and Josh leave. I looked at Jen, she looked so calm and peaceful. "Jen, I don't know if you can hear me but please wake up. I'm sorry that our announcement stressed you out. I should have realized and said something. I'm sorry Jen, just please wake up. I need you and I promise I'm never going to leave you." I started tearing up. I tried my hardest not to cry, only one tear fell from my cheek.

I got up and changed into my pajamas. I laid down next to her and fell asleep holding her. I hoped I'd wake up and this would have all been a dream. No, a nightmare.

~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~∞~

I woke up the next morning and looked at Jen. She was still asleep next to me. It wasn't a dream. I got up and changed into normal clothes. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. I ate breakfast and went back to the bedroom. I sat down in a chair next to the bed and looked at her sleeping body. She's just sleeping, she'll wake up soon. I was constantly telling myself this. I remembered that Ava was at her apartment all alone. I checked the time. 9:45. Ginny is probably awake right now.

I called Ginny and she immediately picked up the phone. "Colin! How's Jen??? Is she awake?!?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"No, she hasn't woken up yet. I was just calling because I remembered that Ava was alone and Jen's apartment and I was hoping you'd be willing to get her. I would go but I don't want to leave her here alone." She talked to someone in the background, probably Josh, before she spoke again.

"Yeah, we can take care of Ava. Just call me as soon as she wakes up ok?" I sat silent for a second.

"Yeah I'll call you right away."

"Ok thanks Colin. Don't worry she'll wake up soon." After she said that she hung up. That last part wasn't just for me.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I didn't move all day except to eat and go to the bathroom. I held her hand he entire time so she wouldn't feel alone when she woke up. And so I'd know when she was awake. I heard my phone go off. It was Ginny, I answered it.

"Colin is she awake yet?!?" I looked over at the clock. It was already 2:00 and she still hasn't woken up yet.

"No, Ginny I'm worried. Didn't Julia say it was only a few hours last time? She passed out last night."

"Don't worry Colin. She's the strongest person I know, she'll be awake soon. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything, ok?"

"Ok Ginny, thanks. I'll call you if she wakes up." I realized what I just said.

"When Colin, not if. She'll be ok. Bye Colin." She hung up. She was right. Jen's a strong person, she'll wake up soon. I hoped.

I woke up the next morning not even realizing I fell asleep in that chair. I got up and got changed. I went into the kitchen to make breakfast when I realized something. Jen and I were supposed to be on set today. After breakfast I called Adam. He answered right away.

"Hey Colin, how are you?" I tried not to sound like I was on the verge of crying.

"Honestly not great. She's still not awake Adam. Most of my scenes today are with her. Can I take a sick day? I don't want her to be alone when she wakes up." There was a brief silence.

"Of course you can Colin. Please call us when she wakes up."

"Ok I will, thanks Adam."

"No problem Colin, Bye." He hung up.

I walked back over to the bed and sat back down. I decided to call Ginny. She answered quickly.

"Ginny she's still not up. Should I take her somewhere?" She paused for a minute.

"Maybe you should take her to a hospital? Or call a doctor to come check on her at your hotel?" I couldn't even think straight.

"Which one should I do?" She paused to think.

"I'd call a doctor to come check on her. That way she doesn't have to be moved. Then, if the doctor says to, bring her to a hospital afterwards." I looked at Jen.

"Okay thanks Ginny. I'll keep in touch. Bye." I hung up the phone. I was so lucky Ginny could actually think straight right now.

I checked online for a number and called Jen's doctor. She agreed to come by the hotel in an hour to check on her. I hung up the phone and decided to take a quick shower before she came. After my shower I sat back down in that chair until I heard a knock on the door.

I rushed to open the door and took the doctor over to Jen.

"When did this happen?" She asked.

"It happened two nights ago." I replied quickly. She checked her heartbeat.

"Everything seems to be steady. If this happens again call us right away."

"Yes, of course. What can we do to help her?" I asked anxiously.

"Nothing. She should wake up soon. I gave her a shot to for nutrients. Hopefully she'll be awake by tomorrow at the latest." The doctor said it like this was a normal thing.

"But she'll be okay right?" I sound like a crazy person.

"Yes, she will be fine." She smiled and walked out of the hotel room.

After she left I decided to call Ginny and tell her what the doctor said. She answered and immediately questioned me.

"Is she awake??? What did the doctor say?!?" She spoke so fast I barely understood her.

"No Ginny, she's still asleep. The doctor just left. According to her Jen is perfectly fine and should be awake by tomorrow at the latest." She didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Okay, that's great news! Please call me when she's up ok? I think Julia's getting worried now too."

"Of course Ginny. I'll tell you as soon as she's up." I hung up the phone and went back over to Jen.

I sat down next to her and grabbed her hand. "The doctor said you should be awake soon. Tomorrow at the latest. You really scared me Jen, I'm glad you're ok." I smiled and kissed her hand. I fell asleep on the chair again. Her hand in mine, anxiously waiting her awake.

This is the last chapter of Jen being asleep. Sorry if this chapter seemed boring. Please keep commenting and please send feedback. Thanks for reading my story.