Chapter 21 - Plan

Colin's POV

I picked up the phone and quickly answered it.

Phone Call:

"Hey Jen."

"Hey Colin. Listen this call doesn't mean I forgive you, but I figured we needed to talk."

"Yeah. You're right we do. Where do you want to talk?

"I don't know. Somewhere we won't have to worry about other people.

"You could come to my hotel for dinner...if that's not to weird."

"Yeah, sure. What hotel and when?"

"Days Inn. Room 415. Come whenever, I don't have any other plans."

"Ok. I'll come by in an hour, okay?"

"Sounds perfect. See you then. Bye Jen."

"Bye Colin."

End phone call

This was perfect! Jen's agreed to come and talk with me without getting upset. But I only have 1 hour to figure out what to say.

I put away all my stuff to make the hotel look nice. Hopefully this conversation ends better than the last time we talked about this.

Jen's POV

Why did I just do that?!? I'm crazy! I need help. Ginny! I facetimed her and she answered right away with Josh in the screen too. "Hey guys! I miss you so much!" I tried to start things off positive.

"We miss you too Jen. And I'm sorry about everything with Colin." Josh said.

"Its okay Josh. I already told Ginny it was my fault for jumping to conclusions." I smiled and they returned it. "Anyway I called because I'm crazy and I need help." I chuckled a little bit.

"What happen?" Ginny asked sarcastically.

"I called Colin and now I'm going to hs hotel room in an hour to talk but I'm worried we're gonna fight and I don't want to." My smile was gone now.

"I talked to Colin and he doesn't wanna fight either. If you both don't wanna fight you won't. Just change what you're talking about if you think one you is going to yell." Josh was always so helpful.

"Yeah okay you're probably right. Thank guys!" My smile has returned.

"Anytime Jen. Now go make up with Colin! The whole cast and basically all of the fans want you two together!" She laughed at the last part.

I laughed back. "Yeah yeah. Okay I'm leaving right now." I laughed again. "Bye guys see ya soon!"

"Bye Jen!" They said in unison before hanging up.

I got up, did my hair and walked downstairs. Daniel was sitting at the table. Just great. I thought.

"Jen!" He saw me walk down the stairs. "Please talk to me. I'm so sorry I hid his note. I was just trying to help."

"Not now Daniel. I've got somewhere to be." He frowned and I left before he could say anything. I drove to Colin's hotel and knocked on his door. He opened it and I realized how much I missed him. "Hey Colin."

"Hey Jen. Come on in." He smiled.

This was a little awkward but we will get past it. We always do. "Colin I'm sorry I left before you could explain. I should have talked to you first."

He smiled. That always made me feel better. "Jen this one's on me. I should have talked to you about Helen as soon as I found out. But I didn't, I'm not entirely sure why but I didn't. I'm sorry Jen, I really am." He looked down.