Chapter 27 - Positive or Negative?

Jen's POV

I pulled my phone away and slowly looked at the counter. I looked at the test and it was....

Positive

The phone fell out of my hand and hit the floor. I sank down next to it with one hand on my stomach and the other on my head.

"Jen! Jen!! What's going on??? Are you alright?!?" I heard coming from the phone. I slowly picked it up.

"Ginny, it's positive." I barely whispered.

"What!! Jen congratulations!! That's amazing!!!" She squealed. I didn't say anything. "Jen? Are you happy about this?" She asked more delicately.

"I don't even know what to think Ginny. We haven't even been dating that long. We don't even live together." I was on the verdge of crying.

"Jen don't worry. He loves you. He won't leave you."

"I hope you're right Ginny."

"I am. Now I gotta go my break is over. Do you want me to come over after work until Colin comes back?"

"No. I'll be fine. Just please don't say anything. Especially to Colin or Josh." I begged.

"Okay. I'll see you soon Jen. Bye."

"Bye Ginny." I hung up the phone and grabbed the test. I can't believe I'm actually pregnant. I thought. Then a scarier thought popped into my head. How the hell do I tell Colin?

I thought about that all day until he came back late at night. "Hey Jen. Sorry it's so late. We just finished filming." He said as he walked through the door. I just ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back before pulling away. "Jen are you alright?" He looked directly at me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I lied.

"No you're not. What's going on?" He pulled me to the couch and we both sat down.

"I...um...I just miss being on set with you that's all." I tried to sound as convincing as I could. He just looked at me.

"Okay." He said. Even though I knew he didn't believe me. "Do you want some dinner?" He quickly changed the subject, which I was very greatful for.

"Yeah sure." He stood up and kissed the top of my head before going into the kitchen to mak dinner. I pulled out my phone and texted Ginny.

"Ginny! I have no idea how to tell him."

"Just tell him Jen. He's gonna find out sooner or later and you know he won't leave you." She quickly responded.

I know she's right but I still have no idea how to tell him. I walked into the kitchen and saw him finishing up dinner. "Dinner smells delicious." I sat down at the island.

"Thanks. I just made little pizza's. Nothing fancy." He smiled and sat down across from me. "Jen are you sure you're alright?" He knows me too well.

"Yeah I'm fine." I answered a little to quickly. Then I had an idea.

Start with smaller eaiser questions.

"Hey Colin?"

"Yeah Jen?"

"You know how you're here the majority of the time?" I'm just gonna ask him to move in. I'll tell him I'm pregnant another day. Hopefully I'll have more courage then. I thought.

"Yeah. What are you hinting at?" He asked seductively.

I got up and moved to the seat right next to him. He looked at me and smiled so I grabbed his hands. "Colin, do you want to move in with me?" I asked smiling like a little kid.