Epilogue

5 years later

Jen's POV

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me. I mumble before I actually get up. When I do I see Colin standing next to the bed holding a tray of food in one hand and our baby girl, Kate, in the other. Standing next to him are our other two kids, Ann and Aiden.

Ann and Aiden were our first babies and were almost 5 years old. Baby Kate was our most recent surprise. Kate and Ann were total daddy's girls but Aiden was my little momma's boy.

Aiden and Ann jumped on the bed. "Morning mommy. We helped daddy make breakfast." Ann said.

I chuckled. "That was very nice of you. It looks delicious." I said. "But it also looks huge. Do you guys want to share it with me?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah!" They said together. Colin set the tray down and all four of us shared a delicious home cooked meal. After we finished eating Colin checked his phone.

"Sorry guys. It's time for me to go to work." He said.

Ann and Aiden crawled over to him and have him a hug. "Bye daddy," they said to him.

"Bye guys." He said before pulling away. He walked over to where I was sitting with Kate on my lap. "Bye princess" He said as he kissed the top of her head. "Bye love." He said to me before giving me a kiss.

"Bye babe. Have a good day at work." I said as he walked out the door. After I had Aiden I decided I wanted to be a stay at home mom. We had enough money and Colin was still working.

I cleaned up from breakfast and put on Disney's Tangled for the kids to watch while I cleaned the house a bit. They all loved that movie, well all except Kate today. She was crying all day and would not stop no matter what I did.

After Tangled was done I sat down on the couch with Kate on my lap and the other two curled up next to me. We watched a few more Disney movies together until I heard the door open.

"Hey guys, I think daddy's home." I said to them.

"Daddy!" Ann screamed as she ran to the door.

"Hey baby girl." He said as he picked her up. "Were you a good girl for mommy today?" He asked her. She nodded and snuggled up to Colin. It warmed my heart to see how much she loved her daddy. He sat down on the couch next to me. "How about this little one, was she good today?" He asked me.

"No, she's been crying all day and I'm worried somethings wrong." I said. He set Ann next to him and grabbed Kate off of me. He laid her down on his chest and she immediately stopped crying. "How?" I asked.

"That's what happens when you're the mother fuckin' man." He said quietly with a chuckle. I chuckled and playfully elbowed him in the side.

"I hate you." I teased him.

"I love you too." He said with a smile.

"I'm gonna take a shower quick. Your turn to make dinner tonight." I reminded him.

"Alright. I'm making breakfast for dinner. It'll be ready by the time you get out." He said.

He walked into the kitchen and I went to take a shower. After my shower I went into the kitchen and there was a breakfast buffet. There was pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. All of the kids and Colin had a plate and were waiting to eat. I sat down at my plate and we all ate.

After dinner we decided to take the kids to the zoo as a treat. But it's a surprise and they think we're just going to hang out with their Uncle Josh and Auntie Ginny. They are actually meeting us there though so it wasn't a total lie.

All of the kids fell asleep in the car ride which made it really easy to keep the secret. Once we got to the zoo we let the kids sleep and went to talk to Ginny and Josh who had parked next to us.

"Hey guys!" I said before hugging them.

"Long time no see." Ginny said.

"Way to long." Colin agreed.

"So where are our godchildren?" Josh asked. Colin and I had decided that we didn't trust anyone as much and Ginny and Josh so they became the godparents of all three of our kids.

"They're asleep in the car. But I'm sure they wouldn't mind if there auntie Ginny were to wake them up." I said smiling. Ginny smiled before disappearing behind the car. When she came back around she was carrying Kate with Ann and Aiden walking beside her.

"Where awe we?" Aiden asked. He was getting much better at speaking lately.

"We're at the zoo baby." I told him.

"The zoo?" He asked.

"It's the animal place." Ann said happily.

"Yay! Animals!" Aiden said happily.

We all chuckled before Josh grabbed their sons, Oliver and Hugo, and we headed off to the zoo.

After a long day at the zoo we all went back to Ginny and Josh's house. The kids ran upstairs to play, somehow still full of energy. The adults stayed downstairs and had a couple drinks while catching up with each other, all just laughing and enjoying each other's company.

On the 7th season of Once Upon A Time Ginny, Josh, and I all decided not to be main characters. Colin continued on but everyone missed hanging out together. They had decided that every Friday night they would all meet at one of the houses and the kids could play while the adults had a game night and caught up.

After a couple hours it was getting late so Colin and I had to head home. We said goodbye to Ginny and Josh before calling the kids down and leaving. When we got home Colin took Ann and Aiden to their shared room and I put Kate to sleep in her nursery.

After the kids were asleep Colin and I headed to the bedroom for a little adult fun. It's amazing that after so many years I still fall more in love with him every single day. If anyone would have told me that after Jesse and I broke off our relationship that I would be happier than I could ever imagine I would have told them they were crazy. I Never Would Have Thought that someone with as many broken relationships as me would ever be happy again, but being with Colin and our wonderful family and friends I couldn't imagine my life without them because they are all my world. I can never lose my world.

The End