Chapter 29 - Crash!

Ginny's POV

After I finished my next scene my phone went off and so did Josh's. We both gave each other a weird look because we didn't recognize the number. Then he walked out of the room and I answered the call.

Phone Call:

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Is this Ginnifer Goodwin?"

"Yes, who's calling?"

"This is the hospital. I'm afraid Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue got in a car accident and you're her ICE contact."

"What?!? Are they okay? Where are they?!?"

"She's stable at the moment. They're at the Vancouver Hospital. We can give you more information if you come here."

"Of course! I'm on my way. Thank you."

End Phone Call

I hung up, and Josh came back in the room. "Did you get a call from the hospital too?" He asked me.

"Yes! We need to go. Now!" I said panicking.

"And we will." He grabbed my arms. "Ginny calm down. They're both very strong people. They'll wake in no time. Let's tell Adam and we can leave, okay?"

"Okay. Let's go." I said calmer this time. Josh always knows just how to calm me down.

We told Adam why we were leaving and he told us to call him with any news. We went to Josh's truck and he started driving. It was silent for the first half until I spoke up.

"She's pregnant." I whisper.

"Who's pregnant?" Then I can see the realization hit him. "Wait, Jen's pregnant?!?" He asked.

I looked up at him and took a deep breath. "Yes. She was going to tell Colin tonight over dinner. Josh I know they're strong, but what if their child isn't." I said, fighting back my tears.

He grabbed my hand with the hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. He pulled it up to his mouth and kissed it. "Don't worry Ginny. They will all be fine. Jen and Colin are strong and so is their baby." He reassured me.

The rest of the ride was silent. Once we got to the hospital Josh and I both ran to the desk.

"How can I help you?" The lady at the desk asked.

"We're looking for Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue. We're their ICE contacts, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas." I said.

"Okay. They can each only have one  visitor at a time. They are both in the ICU. Jennifer's in room 212 and Colin's in room 218." She said.

We both thanked her and started going to the ICU. "You check on Colin and I'll check on Jen." I said to Josh.

"Okay. Don't worry they'll be fine." He kissed my head and went to find Colin's room.

I walked into Jen's room and saw her nurse. "Will she be alright?" I asked the nurse.

"She should be fine. She might not wake up right away but we expect her to make a full recovery." She said.

"What about her child?" I asked cautiously, not wanting the answer.

"I'm afraid that's a different story. We tried everything we could, but the baby wasn't strong enough. The doctors said she wasn't as strong because of a previous loss of a child." She looked at her clip boards. "Other than that she should wake up soon. Call us in when she does." She gave me a sincere smile and walked out.