Chapter 2 - New Friend

Jens POV
I get up and walk to Adam. "Did you see anyone you liked?" I ask him.

"I think so but I want to wait before I say anything." He says, but I know we were both thinking of the same person. I got butterflies again. Ugh why does this keep happening.

I finished my conversation and walked outside. I'm looking in my purse for my car keys when I bump into someone. I fall down and my purse falls on the ground. I quickly put everything back in my purse and look up. There's a hand out. I see its the guy from earlier's hand. I grab his hand and he helps me up. "I'm so sorry," I say when I'm standing in front of him.

"Don't be, its ok." He smiles and looks back down at his phone.

I grab my keys and look at him. "Is everything ok?" I ask him.

"Not really but I'll be ok" he says frowning.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I hear myself say without even thinking about it. He looks up at me.

"No its fine I'm just waiting for my cab but they're late" he says.

"Where are you staying?" I ask.

"The Days Inn hotel" he says. "I'm only here for a few days so I just got a cheap hotel for the weekend," he adds.

I think about where that is, "I can give you a ride if you'd like. I pass it on the way to my house."

He looks at me. "I don't know," he says.

"Please? It can be my way of apologizing for running into you."

He smiles and agrees "Ok, thank you for offering. I'd love a ride." I smile and we walk to my car.

We get in the car and sit. "I just have to stop at my trailer really quick. Its on the way I just have to run inside and grab Ava."

"Who's Ava?" He asks.

"She's my dog, she was a gift from my mother so I'd have a piece of them with me while I'm filming in Vancouver," I explain.

He just smiles "Ok." We go to my trailer and grab Ava and start driving to the hotel. We pass a Starbucks and I'm debating going or not when I hear him quietly ask "Can we possibly stop at Starbucks?" I smile and pull into the Starbucks drive through.

I order my coffee and he ordered his. When we got to the window he pulled out his wallet and I just stared at him. He looked over at me. "What?" he asks "You're driving me home, I'm buying your coffee." I can tell arguing isn't going to work so I let him pay.

"I'm paying next time," I say as we pull out of the Starbucks.

"If there is a next time" he says shyly. I looked over at him and could tell he wanted the part.

"You didn't hear this from me but you got the part." He just looked up at me and I continued, "I know the looks Adam makes and he definitely liked you for the part."

His face lit up. "This is amazing!" He shouts. I start laughing and he joins in.

The rest of the ride home was nice, we talked and really hit it off. When he was about to get out he said, "Thanks again for the ride."

"Anytime, thanks for the coffee." He opened the door and got out. He turned around.

"I'm Colin by the way." He grinned.

"I'm-"

"Jennifer Morrison," he finished my sentence. I laughed

"It was great to meet you Colin."

"Likewise," he said and he was gone.

I got home and fell asleep petting Ava. I woke up the Next morning and started to pack. I was going home to see my family in L.A. for a few weeks. I was really excited. I heard my phone go off and answered it "Hello?"

"JEN! I can't wait to see you!" I hear the person shriek.

"I can't wait to see you either Julia. My plane lands at 8 tonight. Are you the one picking me up at the Airport?" It was my sister Julia.

"Yeah, mom and dad will be cleaning so Daniel and I are coming to get you."

Daniel was my brother. "I haven't seen you guys in forever. I can't wait till tonight!" I've been looking forward to this for months now. I haven't seen my family since Christmas break.

I finished packing and went downstairs. Josh and Ginny were waiting in the car for me. They had agreed to take me to the airport and pick me up so I didn't have to pay to keep my car there. I put my bags in the trunk and get in the car. "Thanks again for taking me to the airport guys. It's saving me a lot of money," I say as soon as I get in.

"Of course Jen, you know we'd do anything for you," Josh says. During this show I got really close with Ginny and Josh. They had become like my second set of parents.

Hope you liked the second chapter! Please tell me what you think in the comments. Next chapter will be Jen at the airport and going home. Also there will be some other POVs coming up soon, sorry its all Jen right now.