Chapter 9 - Secretly Dating

A/N. This is a pretty long chapter almost 2000 words but I didn't want to break it in two. Please comment.

Jens POV

Colin and I have been secretly dating for two days now, and it's been amazing. But today things would become harder. Today was Colin's first day on set as Captain Hook. He only has a few scenes with Bobby and his "crew" today, but we have to stay away from each other the whole day to keep the secret.

I kept looking over and Colin, who was talking to Josh. They had become quite good friends really fast. Ginny came up behind me and called my name a few times. I didn't hear her because I was distracted by Colin and Josh.

"Jen!" she shook me.

"Ahh Ginny. When did you get here?" I said, finally facing her. She just looked at me and back over at the boys. She grabbed my armed and pulled me into the hallway so we were alone. "Hey!" I said as she was dragging me.

"Ok spill! Right now." She just looked at me. She knew me too well but I decided to play stupid.

"What are you talking about Ginny?"

"I called your name three times and you didn't respond. You were staring at Colin. TELL ME EVERYTHING." She sounded like a teenage girl wanting drama. I laughed and told her everything. She was going to find out eventually. She's my best friend. "So you and Colin have been dating for three days?!?" She said excited. I nodded. "Have you told Adam and Eddie? Or anyone?" she just looked at me.

"No Ginny, you are the only person who knows and you can't say anything to anyone. Not even Josh ok?" I could tell she was upset.

"Ok fine. But you two better suck it up and tell people soon because I hate keeping things from Josh."

"Ok I'll talk to him about it tonight." She hugged me then we went back to set, pretending like nothing happened.

I didn't finish until past midnight. Colin finished shooting at 10 so I figured he went back to his hotel. He got a hotel as a cover but most nights he's been staying at my place. I opened my trailer to get my things and leave when I saw him. He was in my trailer. I hope no one saw him come in.

"Colin! What are you doing?!?" I asked him once I shut the door.

"What not happy to see me?" He asked with a seductive smirk. I smiled.

"You know I'm happy to see you but what if someone saw you come in here?!?" He just laughed at me and stepped forward.

"No one saw me, trust me I checked before I came here."

"Good," was all I could say before he kissed me.

We left my trailer and went back to my house. "I'm going to make something to eat, do you want anything?" I asked when we walked in.

"No, I ate at set. Can I take a quick shower while you eat?" He asked.

"Sure, then we can watch some Netflix." he left to take a shower, and I ate my food.

When he got out of the shower I had already eaten and was sitting on the bed with Ava. Netflix was set up and ready to go, I was just waiting for him. We had recently started Outlander. We watched some every night. It was one of the few shows we could agree on.

I felt the weight change as he layed next to me. I moved over until I was right next to him.

"Colin?"

"Hm?" Was all he said.

"Ginny found out about us today. She caught me looking at you. I made her promise not to tell Josh yet but maybe we should tell people." He looked down at me.