Chapter 26 - The Test

Jen's POV

I woke up in Colin's embrace before running to the bathroom with the sudden urge to throw up. After my 'fun' time in the bathroom I go back to bed and see Colin wide awake.

"You alright love?" He asked. He hasn't realized it, but he's slowly becoming more and more like his character.

"Yeah. I'm alright. I just don't feel very good this morning." I laid back down and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head.

"I'll call Adam and Eddie and tell them you're not feeling well. You stay home today and feel better. I'll pick up some medicine on my way back. I heard the flu was going around." He got out of bed.

"Thanks Colin. I love you!"

"I love you too Jen. I'll be back as soon as I can." With that he walked out of the house and headed to set.

I fell asleep and didn't wake up til I heard the door open. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw it was only 2:00. That's way to early for Colin to be done shooting.

"Jen? You awake?" I heard Ginny ask softly.

"Bedroom." I responded.

She came in with a bag. "Hey Jen. I bought a few things to make you feel better." She smiled and held up the bag slowly pulling out the items. "Chicken soup. Medicine. And this, just in case." I gave her a weird look then I saw what she pulled out of the bag.

A pregnancy test.

"Ginny! I'm not pregnant!!" I shouted at her.

"You're probably right. But it couldn't hurt to make sure." She said sheepishly.

"Ginny. Once. We had sex once! And that was a while ago. I'm not pregnant."

"That's all it takes. Please just take the test?" She begs.

"Ugh! Fine. I'll take the stupid test. But I'm not gonna do it til later when I'm alone. Okay?"

"Fine. But I expect to be the second person to know!"

"Second?" I questioned.

"Yeah right after Colin." She said simply.

"Oh my god! Colin! What the hell is he gonna think about this?!? We've never even talked about this once! Hell we've only been together a few months! What's he gonna do if it's positive???" I was freaking out. Ginny pushed me onto the bed and set next to me.

"Jen don't worry. He loves you. Whatever the outcome he'll stay with you. He's not the type of person to abandon someone." She gave me a hug. She was right. Colin's a great person. It will all be okay.

"Thanks Ginny. You're right." She smiled at me.

"Yeah I know. Now let's eat some food and watch some movies." We both laughed. Ginny cooked us both some chicken noodle soup. For the rest of the day we both had a movie marathon. We both took turns picking movies but we both kept picking Disney movies.

Colin's POV

Ginny had offered to go check on Jen for me and get the medicine. She got off way earlier then I did. Ginny left at two and Josh and I had to keep filming. Most of my scenes were with Bobby, Josh, or a stunt double today. The few 'Captain Swan' scenes I did today with the stunt double just felt weird.

I always hated when they used someone else instead of Jen. It just felt weird. Especially today. Everytime I did a scene I got distracted. All I could do was think about Jen, at home, alone. I hope she's feeling better. I hated leaving her this morning. We ended up shooting those scenes multiple times each before I finally finished them correctly.