CHRIS'S DREAM (Plus important A/N)

CHRIS'S POV

"Danny, I'll just come out and say it. I love you." I admitted, staring at my mate with a slight hesitation in my eyes. Her eyes widened as she stood in front of me, standing in the middle of the Zebra crossing on main road.

Suddenly, she beamed with happiness, taking a few steps towards me, "Oh, Chris I--"

Before she could finish her answer, a bus came ballering down the street at full speed, smashing into my beautiful English other half and causing her to fly away until she was no longer able to be seen.

I blinked a few times in shock before I dropped to my knees in tears, "NOOOOOOOOOOO! But who will look after my baby and I?!" I wailed, as I looked down at my bloated tummy full of babies.

I jolted awake with a snort, guilt swallowing my being as I turned to look at a very much awake and confused Danny next to me; my mind still in sleep mode. "I'm so sorry, English! I didn't mean for it to happen!"

"Uhh, what?" She replied hesitently, looking at me confused as she was sat up in bed watching telly and I on top of the sheets next to her.

"I'm pregnant!" I wailed before I gradually fell back to sleep with my mate staring at me like I'd grown two heads.

"What. the. f*ck?" I heard her mutter, before I fully fell back into the darkness.

OKAY SO ITS NOT A CHAPTER BUT I HAVE GOT WRITERS BLOCK PEOPLE! (Le shock). Its all I could come up with right now :P I mean I know whats gonna go down in the next few chapter but I haven't really got the energy to write it down. So I wrote this instead in the hopes of posting something :)

I HAVE UPLOADED THE BEGINING OF SHORT STORY IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET OVER IT BY REFRESHING MY MIND! Please check it out on my profile! Its a romance with a twist, and we all know you lot like that sort of stuff, eh??? ;);););)

Awks moment when you don't.

PLUS, COMPETITION TIME!

Alright so I haven't got a lot to give except for a dedication, read on any of your stories, helpful adivce! Promotion on my page and a vote! (I know I'm a scrounge but I'm broke, sue me!"

THE competition is top three BANNER/ COVER/ DRAWING of SINIB (I LOVE DRAWINGS! I HAVE TOO MANY OF MY OWN ON MY PHOTOSHOP XD).

It can inculde anything, from scenes to situations to characters! (Cast on the side, or if you find someone who you think suits the characters better use them!) And you can send in as many as you like! Just be sure to inculde your name and the ensure that the title and author is on each piece!

TOP 3 (Even if I get three responses... awks :P) Will get all as listed above,and will be mentioned in next chapter :D I WOULD REALLY LOVE IF YOU GUYS RESPONDED! I know Ive got a lot of talanted BEASTIES out there ;)

Competition ends on Jun 10 !!! That about ten days from now I do believe! Please give in anything you can and have fun :D Go wild ;);););)

Send anything you can to Iggywilliams123@hotmail.com !

LOVE YOU ALL!

Hopefully I'll get over this writers block soon!

PEACE!

Iggy Xx