99. You're drunk and try to have sex with him

Luke-"Baaaabbbbbeeee." you whined, after the third time of trying to convince Luke to have sex with you. He knew you were drunk, and he didn't want to take advantage if you. "I thought you loved me." you slurred. "Trust me y/n, I really wanna do this but you're drunk." You just just ignored him and pulled him closer to you by his waist band trying to unbuckle his belt. His breath hitched and he just groaned a little before coming to his senses and grabbing your hands taking them off his belt. "BABE NO YOU'RE DRUNK." he said sternly. You then put on your best pouty face and he just stopped everything. "What?" he questioned. You didn't say anything and just kept doing it. "What do you want!?" he asked, frustrated. You just intensified your pouty face "Stop it!" he yelled. He then just wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you under the covers. "y/n when you're sober I will say yes in a heartbeat but for now let's just cuddle." he said kissing your temple. "Fiiiiinnneee."  you whined.

Ashton- You had just gotten home from a girls night out, and you were definitely a little wasted. You had found Ashton laying in bed when you got back. Before he could say anything you sat on his lap, straddling him, and started kissing him hungrily. You tried to take his shirt off but he pulled away. "Y/n, I want to, but you're drunk." "No Ashton shutup I know what I'm doing." You slurred and began kissing him again. He was about to pull away but you pulled him back, this time pressing the palm of your hand into his crotch, causing him to moan. He started to take your shirt off but stopped. "WAIT WAIT WAIT. You're drunk I can't do this to you.  But I really reeeaalllyyy want to." he pouted. You just huffed and slid under the covers, facing away from him. You, being drunk already, had fallen asleep in literally about one minute. "Wait babe, thats it? Can't we still make out or something?" thats when he noticed you snoring. "y/n?". He just faced palmed himself, shaking his head. He turned off the light and climbed under the covers, wrapping his arms around you.

Calum-"Hey y/n." Calum smiled as you walked into your apartment. "Thank god Calum I've been looking for you. I need you right now." you said, a little off balance "Wha-" he started to ask before you grabbed him by his t-shirt, kissing him and pushing him onto the couch. "Y/n stop you're drunk." "No I'm not I'm fine!" you yelled before getting off his lap and ripping your shirt off in front of him. His jaw just dropped and blood rushed to his cheeks and maybe other places if ya' know what I mean aha ;D He just stood up and started leading you to the bedroom, a little flustered. When you two got there he wasn't doing what you expected. He took out a pair of your pajamas and handed them to you. "Go change and brush your teeth you're going to bed." he said sternly. "But Calum-" "Go!" he interrupted. You just stomped off to the bathroom and when you got back he wrapped his arms around you and you two fell asleep watching tv, him kissing your cheek every so often.

Michael-You shoved Michael down on his bed. He was just sitting on the edge smirking the whole time while you kissed him, straddling his lap. He let you take his shirt off, still smirking. He let you take off all your clothes until you were just in bra and panties, and him in just his boxers. You grabbed his waistband, ready to take them off when he stopped you and started grinning widely into your kiss. "Babe?" he smirked. "What?!" you asked impatiently. "You're drunk. I'm not doing this." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHY'D YOU JUST LET ME GO THIS FAR." he just laughed "Because now you'll want me more when you're sober. Now come to bed." He said, proud of his deed. "You're such a tease." you huffed as you pulled on his t-shirt and plopped down face first onto his bed. He laughed and crawled over to you."You're so wasted." he laughed as he rubbed your back and kissed you on the cheek. He then scooped you up in his arms and pulled the covers over you two, holding you as close as possible until you fell asleep.