The8 (IV)

for Kittymeow194~! thanks for the request, hope this doesn't dissapoint. :)

The8

There was no way around it, Minghao was jealous.

. . .

Your eyes were curved prettily into a smile that seemed to give yourself a full body glow as you gracefully adjusted your posture while you met his eyes. But before he could respond, your attention was taken by the male beside you.

Minghao admitted that you took his breath away, but what he wouldn't name was the feeling that swam in his stomach as he watched you laugh at something your best friend had whispered into your ear.

You were supposed to his date to Seokmin's wedding, but of course, your best-friend, and his bane had to be there as well. So now instead of dancing with you like he had been looking forward to all day, you were chatting with Jungkook.

Minghao sighed as he tried to tear his eyes away from your entrancing figure, in his eyes, there was no question that you outshone the bride. As he sulked in the corner he didn't notice how your eyes drifted to him repeatedly as you wondered how much longer Jungkook was going to blubber about his childhood memories with the now married Seokmin.

The curly haired male was interrupted from his moping by a scene that dropped his heart into his stomach and a righteous anger swept through his being. He couldn't believe his eyes, Jungkook was pinching your cheek.

A memory surfaced in his mind.

. . .

Your eyes were flashing with playful anger as you walk slowly, purposefully toward the chuckling male who was still chuckling at your appearance. Your true feelings were masked by the deliberate way you were cornering your boyfriend.

"Take it back," you demanded semi-seriously, keeping your eyes locked on his, "I am not a kid."

Minghao once again evaluated your appearance and decided that he wasn't going to take anything back; you were dressed adorably in a themed hoodie that had ears to match.

Oh you were just too cute for words, "Come on, you have to admit you look a tad child-like don't you? Not that I have anything against it, in fact, you're like a precious little kid."

You looked down briefly at your hamster onesie and admitted that perhaps, your outfit was a little bit out of your age range. But since when were themed onesies out of anyone's age range, you bet that grandmas and pas could pull it off just as well as a five-year-old.

It was beside the point, you could allow the fact that he called you cute. Truthfully, you called him that all the time, behind his back, lest he becomes overwhelmed with the urge to prove his manliness.

But the issue you mainly had was the fact that, "I'm not a 'precious little kid', that would make you a pedophile." You punctuated this statement with a lofty tilt of the chin.

Well, Minghao didn't really have much to say to that. "Aw, don't be like that." But evidently, he said the wrong thing because now you were pouting.

As much as he didn't want to see you upset, you were too cute. And suddenly he was overwhelmed with the urge to pinch your cheeks; subconsciously he had begun to lift his hand to your face. But just as he was about to touch, you held his wrist still and stared at him coldly.

"You are not allowed to pinch my cheeks. Ever."

Seeing the way you were a hairsbreadth away from violently poking his side, a sensation you knew that he hated with a passion, he meekly nodded his head.