Jun (V)

for AiWritesStuffHanJun8llee2309 hope it's not too late and you still like it lol!

Jun

To you and Jun, this went beyond competition or achievements. It was finding an individual that your soul could recognize.

. . .

The ice rink was pretty empty today, you noted as you walked alone in the spacious mall. Granted, it was the middle of the summer on a day where the temperature was just right, no humid heat or torrential rain, just sun and a nicest of breezes. So, it would be strange if the mall was packed.

You quickly pay the small fee required to skate and began to lace up your skates slowly, watching the young children and teenagers sliding about on the ice. When you stepped onto the smooth surface, an innate sense of peace and calm fills you. The crisply cool air enters your body and you let your instincts guide you. There was nothing that could bring you greater happiness, you were meant to be on ice and judging by the increasing number of people watching around the rink, others thought so too.

When a song begins to play, you felt called to do what you were born to do: Dance. Moving to the centre of the rink so you would not bother those skating laps, you felt your body move to the song. Slowly, you lost yourself in the music that took a seductive turn, you matched your movements to the change.

You didn't how alluring you looked at that moment, your charisma and skills were brought to the surface and no one could look away. They did, however, note the tall and lithe figure that was skating smoothly to where you were dancing.

One second you were skating on your own, and in the next, you were in a stranger's arms. Startled out of your trance, you stare into the dark eyes of the man that held you gently as he spoke.

His voice was soft and husky when he asked, "Could I have this dance?" The picture of a perfect gentleman if it wasn't for the fact his lips were lifted into one of the most self-aware and provocative smirks.

You didn't answer at first because you were slightly dazed by the feeling of his arm around your waist. There had been nothing that felt as comfortable as it before, not even with your previous partner who you had worked with for years.

So you nod and the real dance begins.

At first, the both of you were tentative and unsure, but the chemistry was more than there. The way your hands briefly brushed his chest and the shy way you lifted your eyes to meet his. The way that his hands gently clasped yours and the way his hands never moved from the middle of your back.

But that changed quickly, as soon as you felt yourself melt into the music, this hesitancy was no more. You exuded feminine appeal and you used it to your full advantage by creating lovely lines to complement the more forceful ones created by the stranger's skating.

You didn't know what possessed you to act so freely with someone you did not even know, but perhaps there was a part of you that was totally at ease with him. The way he looked at you, it drew you to him and he seldom let that chance go without sliding a hand that much too warm down your back.

Oh, you got close, your hand behind his neck, his palm low on your waist, it was like your bodies were made to be together when your bodies were pressed together in the final moment of the song. Your breaths were heavy, and you couldn't focus on anything besides the faint taste of mint that you could feel in his breath. Your noses were touching, and when his eyes dropped down to your lips and for a moment you thought-