Chapter 1

Five years later...

Varian woke up with a start. How did his one and only meeting with his supposedly worst nightmare became his most anticipated dream? But unfortunately, this dream happened only one time each year. The day of his birthday. It was only on the eve of his birthday that he relived that day that he met him. He had subtly tried to search for him all these years but to search for someone who you have not seen, only felt. More specifically, for someone whom you only felt the hot stare. For someone who when was asked his name, he said "Your worst nightmare", it was logical that to search for him would be useless. Completely hopeless. Varian stared at the ceiling and sighed. Exactly, five years had gone by. Many things had changed. His goal had changed. Now that he was already the number one dancer in the galaxy, his aim now was to make the humans to be at peace with the other species on the other planets that were on this galaxy. He was now one of the popular pacifists of the galaxy. 

Stefan came to his room to get him ready. He had a performance to do today. The grandest performance of all the time in his career. He went to stroke tenderly his costume. Time to execute his plan. All the money that would be received from this show would be used to create his foundation. His foundation that would be a refuge for all kind of species that needed help. He had always wanted to come at the aid of the weak ones, especially when he personally knew what happened when people knew that you were weak. You got kidnapped, your mother died in trying to save you. But now he was bigger and stronger. It was his turn now to help the weak. 

Stefan went to have the very last minute check up of the procedures that would be taking place as soon as the prince would come on stage. He was very worried. The king had ordered him that nothing should happen to his son. The king was aware that there were threats towards his son but the prince was very stubborn and still wanted to do this performance. The king had never refused his son, not even when the prince asked to prepare this show in the biggest theatre in the galaxy. This grand theatre was found on the planet called Neutrum. On this planet, no specific species reigned. It was free reign for each and everyone. Stefan was exasperated with Varian when the latter asked to do his performance here. Here. On the most dangerous planet. He had taken all the  necessary precautions available but still, he was so worried. All tickets had been sold. So, the theatre would be full today. Anything could happen and he would not be able to protect the prince. 

The performance was going to start in a few seconds and Varian was calm behind the curtains. He knew that he was going to meet his "worst nightmare" tonight. How did he know that? He had no clue. But he just knew. So, he gave his best for this performance and grinned gracefully at the audience when he finished. Stefan lost no time and got the prince to his room. He asked the prince to change into his casual clothes so that they could leave. He went to arrange for the transport and left his closest subordinates to look after the prince. Varian was smiling sadly while putting his jeans. It was foolish of him to believe that on the day of his birthday, he was going to see him again. This was not a fairytale. This was real life. He stood in front of the mirror and started to cleanse his face when suddenly the power went off. At once, he felt a big and plump hand cover his mouth. He then restrained him against him. The prince could not move at all. At the same time, he heard Stefan's people shout at him. 

He could hear their shouts become fainter and fainter as he was feeling weak and soon lost consciousness. As he fainted, the kidnappers took him and passed around the now dead subordinates of Stefan. Stefan himself was not seen at all. Other people who tried to come in front of them were dead. They were merciless killers. No life was spared by them. The leader went ahead and shouted: "Open!" in front of their spaceship. The door opened instantly. They went inside. The leader approached him and started to probe him. He then took out his knife and cut Varian's arm. He removed a chip and crushed it in his hand. He ordered his men to place the chains around him. He then gave the signal to the spaceship to start moving. No one would follow them now. The leader went on his knees again and said to the unconscious Varian: "Here, we meet again." And he chuckled darkly.