Chapter 55

Arthit smiled at her and the half drunk Yihwa smiled at him too. She chuckled and leaned heavily on Jake as she pointed at Arthit: "The human prince!" Jake cleared his throat and discreetly tried to lower her hand as he whispered: "It's rude to point at people, Your Highness." Yihwa laughed and batted his hand away. She grabbed Arthit's hand and said: "Hey love wanna have a drink with me?" Tew whispered behind them to no one in particular as he heard this invitation: "You would think Arthit is an oracle the way he kept on saying he has a hunch that something will happen here.." And he sighed as he heard the too eager Arthit say: "I would love to." Beam looked at him and said: "Won't he be angry when he comes back? He hates them.." "Right and can you still stop Arthit from doing it?", asked Tew. Beam shook his head as he winced. "Exactly.", replied Tew as he watched Arthit walk with Yihwa to a table.

Jake looked really really amazed by whatever was happening and he silently followed them. Yihwa sat down and said: "I want the Demon's Bell, Jake." "Hell, Your Highness. It's Hell." Yihwa giggled and said: "Right. And what do you want to drink, Varian?" Arthit smiled and shook his head: "A juice will be fine." Yihwa pouted: "Juice is no fun, Varian. By the way, is Varian your real name? Because Mother always says it is not." Arthit smiled. He leaned over and whispered: "And what name does your mother tell you?" Yihwa whispered: "Arthit." Arthit grinned: "She is right." The young demoness's eyes nodded with wisdom as she whispered: "Arthit.." Jake cleared his throat again. Arthit turned to him: "I don't wish to get drunk, so a juice will be fine. Thank you, euhhm Jake right?" The latter blushed so hard when Arthit spoke to him directly and he nodded before going to order their drinks. Yihwa said: "I love your name. What are you doing here?" Arthit smiled warmly at her and said: "Visiting family.. and you?" 

She chuckled dryly: "Escaping from reality. I am fed up. I want my planet to be back as it was before. The happy planet. Our free people. But now.." She raised her head and saw Arthit look at him with tears in his eyes. He smiled at her gently and asked while knowing the answer to his question perfectly: "If you don't mind me asking you, why have you people stopped from living happily as you say?" Yihwa stared at him and Arthit was suddenly scared that she would not answer his question. She then looked down at her fingers and whispered to herself: "I don't know why but I feel so close to you. You feel so familiar." She raised her head again and bluntly asked Arthit: "Who are you?" The latter swallowed hard because he was very tempted to say that he was her brother's soulmate. He so wanted to tell her that her brother was alive and that he was claimed by him. But what if Kongpob refused to meet with her again? Or worse what if Kongpob did not come back again? 

Arthit shook his head, stopping those dark thoughts from coming to him and said: "Just the son of your mother's best friend." Yihwa nodded: "That too. But I feel something more. Something deep." But Jake came right on time to give them their drinks. And Yihwa beamed at her drink forgetting the familiarity she felt towards Arthit. She just leaned back and sipped her drink. Jake looked at Arthit and bowed his head as he said clumsily: "Please forgive her Highness, Your Highness. Her Highness does not usually behave like this. She is just a little tired today." Arthit waited for him to raise his head and smiled at him: "It's fine. We all have this kind of day." And Jake blushed again, nodding his head. Then they heard Yihwa say: "No matter what I do, they will always search for P'Kongpob in me, Jake. I was merely a replacement. They are never going to acknowledge for what I am. Never will."

Arthit frowned. He was about to say something when a man came over the table who looked at the drunk Yihwa and exclaimed to Jake: "How the hell is she drunk?" Jake glared at him: "Whose fault is that, asshole??" Cho glared back at him and said: "Not my fault if the queen refused to let her participate in the meeting. Go and settle it with her, Jake." Jake clenched his fists and exclaimed: "You mean to tell me that you had nothing to do with it? You said nothing to the queen??" Cho turned to look at Yihwa who was just blatantly ignoring him. He then registered Arthit's presence. He nodded at him and then bent down to pick Yihwa on his shoulder. The latter instantly growled, her eyes shining and she shouted: "Let me go, you shitty asshole!!" Jake winced. Arthit watched the whole scene in amazement. Cho said to everyone: "If you will excuse us." And he walked away with Yihwa still shouting and hitting his back. "At least, let me tell my new friend bye, you asshole!! BYE NEW FRIEND!!!", she shouted as she tried to wave at Arthit before they disappeared from Arthit's sight.