Chapter 76

When you are sleepy and you don't want to write stressful things, this is what happens => First part of this chapter.. 

A bit shorter this time but I like it! Hope you would too! 😉

*************************************************

The demon prince slapped his hand on his thigh as he said: "Only one option left, man!" Ming looked at him, exasperated. He was pretty sure his friend was going to utter nonsense again. And he did: "We'll kidnap them!! Keep them hidden!!" Ming rolled his eyes and said: "And? For the birth what are we going to do? Kidnap the doctors too?" The demon clapped his hands: "You said it!!" Ming sighed: "Remind me why are you here instead of Kongpob?" Slate laughed as he gestured with his hands, really happy that he had the reins for once: "Because I am the best?" Ming just stared at him with his eyebrow lifted. Slate pouted: "You are no fun, Ming!" He then simply ignored the no fun wolf prince as he waltzed into the next shop. The other clients in the shop gasped and stared openly at him, causing Slate to grin mischievously at them. As some whispers that he was a demon hit his ears, he winked and bowed at them: "At your service." 

One elf came to him, blushing so hard and said: "How can I help you, Sir?" Slate blinked and said huskily: "You beautiful creature work here?" When she nodded shyly, he smiled and whispered: "Then I am sure a splendid lady like you will be able to give what I want.... right?" Ming cleared his throat behind him but Slate ignored him again, waiting so patiently for his answer. The female elf brushed her hair behind her ear and gazed lovingly into Slate's silver eyes before she finally answered: "I am sure I can help you, Sir." Slate nodded eagerly and he then exclaimed: "I need a very big bunny! The biggest your shop has! One with cute, large ears too? Not too shiny eyes though because at night, that can be kind of creepy.. Mine are sexy though, don't you think?" And he winked at the elf. The latter got so red and Slate chuckled: "Do you have it?" Very surprised with Slate's order, the elf nodded absently and then shook her head. Slate titled his head and asked with a pouting face: "You don't have it? For real? But.."

The elf stared at his sad puppy eyes, her heart melting completely and she said, smiling softly: "But we can definitely do something for you. We usually take orders for customized teddy bears. No matter what the size and the colour, so I think it will be fine for your euhmmm bunny?" Slate grabbed her hands and shouted excitedly as he twirled her around the shop: "Really? You can?! Ohhh you are too good!!! Can we write cinnamon roll on its belly too? Please say yes...." At that point, Ming got tired to babysit the demon and he went on his way to explore the other plushies in the shop. He ignored the stares of the other clients. He knew he was the wolf prince. There was no need to ogle him like that. This was all because of the damn recent parties and events. He was usually not that famous. Not even Kongpob. It was all the novelty that the demon prince was back. Well, they needed to bear with it for the time being. He reached out for a leopard plushie and smiled softly. 

And Slate suddenly leaned into his face and asked: "You going to buy that?" Ming nodded, trying to push Slate's face away with the plushie. "For whom?", asked the nosy demon. Ming retorted: "And you for whom are you buying that biggest bunny?" Slate rubbed his hands together as he whispered conspiratorially: "It's a secret." Ming got really curious and he got closer to the demon. Slate whispered in his ear: "For our cinnamon roll." Ming leaned back and glared at him: "Who?" The demon slapped his arm playfully, causing Ming's wolf to growl: "As if you don't know.. our little Ae of course!!" He then scratched his head as he looked at the confusion on Ming's face. He muttered: "Ah I forgot you really don't know.. Well, you see- wait WAIT A SECOND!!!" Alarmed, Ming grabbed his hand and brought him at a corner of the shop: "Stop shouting, dammit!" But Slate was frowning hard: "Whose son will have his anchor and we don't have to worry about him?" Ming stared at him and Slate stared back at him, clearly waiting for an answer.