Chapter 39

"Gimme that can't sleep love! I want that can't sleep love!", sang Arthit as he held the shower head in his hand as his microphone in the shower. He was in heaven. Today was the day of his first date with his demon boy. He grinned in excitement and he sang again in a very loud voice:
"Tell me am I going crazy? Uh huh
Tell me have I lost my mind? Yeah"

Kongpob laid on the bed and listened to his soulmate's singing. Someone sounded very happy. And when Arthit sang a bit loudly and off key, Kongpob buried his face into the pillow and laughed silently. His soulmate was funny. He was trying his best to laugh subtly but his demon could not hold it any longer. Slate burst out laughing. And Arthit shouted cheerfully from the shower: "SLATEY!! Wake up your master up! We are going on our date!!" Kongpob grinned. Slate said to Kongpob while still chuckling: "You heard him." Kongpob smiled and got out of the warm bed. And one minute later, his soulmate came running into the room. In his birth suit!! Kongpob gaped at him and exclaimed: "You are naked!!" 

Arthit winked at him and posed as he asked him: "You like?" Kongpob nodded dreamily like the good demon boy he was as he admired his soulmate's body and Arthit laughed huskily as he tried not to react to the hotness of Kongpob's eyes. He said as he opened the wardrobe: "Don't tempt me, Kong. You promised me a date." Slate scoffed: "Just who is tempting who?" Arthit chuckled and put on briefs. "There. No longer naked." Kongpob stared at his unabashed soulmate and licked his sudden dry lips as he whispered: "These hide nothing." Slate laughed and said: "I heard that only shapeshifters who are that easygoing with their nakedness but clearly this does not apply for all species. Humans too are very at ease, huh?" And Kongpob shook his head, amazed: "I am pretty sure my soulmate is the exception to every rules." Slate gave a wise nod. He got what Kongpob meant.

But Arthit was not really listening to them. He was rather focusing on his choice of clothes. He whispered as he looked into the wardrobe: "What to wear?" Kongpob replied, hugging his nearly naked soulmate from behind: "Something really dull" Arthit turned, very puzzled. "Why very dull?" "Because you are too cute.", said Slate. "Aww Slatey, you are much cuter than me."  Both master and demon shook their heads denying it instantly. Arthit chuckled. They surely had no clue how cute they truly were. Kongpob leaned over and grabbed a black hoodie. He looked at it and threw it on the bed. He took yet another shirt and looked at it for a few seconds before throwing this one too. Arthit sighed as he walked away and let his Kong do whatever he was doing. He was pretty sure this was going to take some time. And he waited. Waited. And waited some more. To finally jump like a monkey on Kongpob's back who instinctively caught him. Arthit wrapped his legs around his soulmate and whispered in his ear: "When you go on a date, you wear clothes to impress your partner. To make him drool with want when you see him. To make him want to steal kisses each time he looks at you. You get my point?" His breath hit Kongpob's ear and Arthit bit his earlobe. 

Kongpob closed his eyes in pleasure and Slate cleared his throat: "The date, guys?" Arthit nodded as he continued to kiss Kongpob's neck who instinctively leaned forward to give his soulmate better access. Arthit nipped the spot where Kongpob's shoulder curved into his neck and was rewarded with a moan. "We are not forgetting the date", he whispered against Kongpob's skin before he sucked, hoping to leave a mark. A territorial mark. They might now be going on a date but Kongpob was already his. "Then you probably stop making out", said Slate. And now it was Kongpob's turn to nod absently. Slate rolled his eyes hard. Neither of them was listening to him. He retreated. He seriously could not with these two.

Kongpob wrapped his arm around Arthit and moved him in front of him. Arthit's fingers slipped into his hair and kissed him passionately. He nibbled his lips and listened with delight as Kongpob whimpered and swayed slightly as his knees weakened. Arthit broke the kiss breathlessly and said: "I-" Kongpob nodded as he licked his lips: "I know. The date. I'll take a shower. A cold one." Arthit smiled and stood up to finally walk to the bed where his soulmate had thrown all his clothes while trying to choose the "dull" ones. He chuckled. He rubbed his hands and said to himself: "Time to bring the famous and hot dancer back, babe. Varian." And when he finally got ready, he bowed to himself in front of the mirror. "It's a pleasure to meet you back, Sir." Kongpob entered the room while drying his hair with a towel and stopped right there, staring at his soulmate with enamored eyes: "Va-Va-" Slate chuckled as he said: "There he goes again.." Arthit walked to his soulmate and said as he kneeled in front of him: "Will I have the pleasure to go on this date with you, demon boy?"