Chapter 28

Okay I am laughing while writing this warning part but still, I must write it :P

WARNING: PROCEED WITH CAUTION. THERE ARE HOT SCENES INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER.

Any further confusion on their mating will be hopefully resolved in this chapter.  

Quoting Slate: "Have fun, guys." ;)

*******************************

Day five..

Kongpob was standing, staring at the mixing bowl in front of him. He was in deep thoughts. He was stunned about what happened last night. How? How could he have let the human prince do that? The prince's red face and the way he whispered "Kong" came to Kongpob's mind again and he shivered as he felt his face got hotter. He shook his head, still not believing that they had done this.

"Kong..", whispered Arthit into his ear. Kongpob gasped and froze. Arthit chuckled and hugged him from behind. He pressed his face again Kongpob's back and complained: "I did not like that you were not by my side when I woke up.." He placed his chin on Kongpob's shoulder and asked him: "What are you cooking? Ohhh pancakes!! Yummy!!" Then he slid his arm on Kongpob's arm to finally wrap his hand around Kongpob's and said: "We don't put salt in pancakes, soulmate" "Salt?", said Kongpob and he realised that he was holding the salt container instead of the sugar container. It was Arthit's fault for always distracting his peace of mind. He placed it away and tried to move from Arthit who was kissing his neck softly.

"Bummer", whispered Arthit as he licked Kongpob's neck. Kongpob half turned to look at him questioningly, breathing hard. Arthit whispered: "I wish your people and mine bite their mates' necks when they mate. It's kinda hot." Kongpob nearly dropped the mixing bowl as he heard this. How did he do this? The prince destabilized him completely with his unexpected words. Arthit chuckled as he saw how red Kongpob became and he said: "I am hungry. Very hungry. All that heavy exercise of last night made me so hungry." Heavy exercise? He just seduced me, Kongpob thought. Slate replied: "To seduce a stubborn ass like you is HEAVY exercise in case you did not know."

But Kongpob soon forgot about Slate as his mate said in his ear and bit his earlobe: "Shall I help you to make the pancakes?" Kongpob looked at him blankly and stammered out: "I- I- I.." And Slate mocked him: "I- I- I... The cold and ruthless assassin ADRESTIA is suddenly stammering hahahhahaha" Kongpob just blurted out loud: "Ohhh shut up!!!!"

Arthit looked with wide eyes at him and moved away from him. "Shit, I am sorry.", said Kongpob. "That was not for you. It's Slate that is being so annoying.", he said. Arthit smiled and said: "I wish I could talk to him. He should not tease you that much." Kongpob said quietly: "You talked to me telepathically yesterday." Arthit stared at him blankly and pointed to himself: "Me? Telepathy? Are you sure?" Kongpob nodded. "Maybe you were not aware of it.", he said. Slate moved and said: "How come? How can he not know he was speaking to you telepathically?" Kongpob asked Arthit the question and Arthit shrugged: "I thought I was speaking normally." Kongpob and Slate looked at him skeptically. How could someone not know that he was not speaking telepathically? 

Slate said to Kongpob: "Ask him to talk to you telepathically. Now." Kongpob did so and Arthit frowned. He closed his eyes and a few seconds later, he opened them to ask Kongpob: "Did you hear me?" And Kongpob shook his head. Slate asked: "When was he talking in your mind?" Kongpob replied: "When he was-" And he stopped, blushing. Slate said: "Ohhhh... So, your mental barriers were lowered at that time. Lower them now. And make him try again." Kongpob asked: "Lower my mental barriers? But how? The others can talk to me fine." Slate explained: "That's because you opened a path to them. Some of them who have not the telepathic powers can communicate like this with you because you healed them. Arthit is human even if you healed him before. He can't hold a telepathic path on his own. It's different." Kongpob shook his head: "I don't get it." Slate rolled his eyes: "Just do as I say. Lower your barriers. Make your mind empty and open. And speak to him first."