Chapter 62

Kongpob heard a sound and instantly closed his eyes again. Slate chuckled and then groaned: "Ugh, my head.." Kongpob winced too. Why had he eaten chocolate again? Why? He now wanted to cry when he realised what he had done. He tried to seduce his soulmate! And what a seducing act it was! He went red again remembering it. He laid there acting like he was still sleeping because he was seriously not ready to face Arthit yet. Slate laughed again. "You deserve it, you know. You were too mean to me." Kongpob tried to roll his eyes at that but that too hurt. He swallowed his groan of pain and he kept still as he heard Arthit mutter something. He then felt a soft blow in his ear. When he jumped in surprise, opening his eyes, he found Arthit standing next to the bed, smirking at him. And he then walked away as he said: "It's morning. Stop hiding your ass already." And Slate burst laughing as he said: "You often forget that he knows you too well."

Kongpob muttered to Slate: "Ohh shut up!" And he averted his red face as he went to the bathroom. Arthit watched him go and then sighed. He better leave the room before Kongpob came back, otherwise the very shy demon would get clumsier than he was already. His stomach growled and he went to have his breakfast. He wanted to have a hearty meal since he was so hungry. And when he sat down with a tray full of food, the rest of the guys stopped eating and stared at him. Tew cleared his throat and grinned. Arthit ignored them and started to dig in. Kit sat besides him and looked at the food longingly. Arthit whispered to him: "What's wrong?" Kit shook his head: "I just feel sleepy again with no energy to eat. Isn't it weird?" Arthit nodded, his mouth full of food. Kit glared at him and Arthit smirked at him as he drank some of his pink milk. 

Then came the big commotion. "But you have to eat, Uncle Kong!! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!! So says mommy. I don't really care if you ask me. But you should eat if I am eating too!", exclaimed Chiara as she dragged her uncle in the room. Kongpob's eyes inadvertently met those of Arthit and he instantly averted his eyes. Seeing this, Arthit smirked. Like seriously? Last night, Kongpob was so eager to let him see everything and now he was not even meeting his eyes. He frowned for a second and then shrugged it off. Not for long though. Because he soon sat back and munched on his toast as he stared his soulmate down. Kongpob tried to eat that breakfast. It was a really difficult mission. Because Arthit's stare had now become lustful. He could feel it. Arthit's hold on his glass of milk tightened and he dreamed about how he would climb on Kongpob's lap. How he would kiss him deeply. How they would finally feel each other. 

Kongpob was now squirming on his chair and when Pha came to request a meeting, it was a godsend for Kongpob and he readily agreed to do it now. And he followed Pha out of the room as he ordered his other friends to come too when they finished their breakfasts. Korn raised his hand and said: "What is this meeting about? I am getting excited already." Bright added something, causing the guys to laugh. Arthit was not listening to them at all. With Kongpob now gone, he was staring at his pink milk intensely. Even Chiara finished her breakfast and asked Yo if she could go and play with Elijah. Apparently, he knew a lot of tricks. Yo nodded. The room was nearly empty now. Yo yawned and said to Arthit: "I could not sleep at all since P'Pha was so worried about that soulmate thing between Chiara and Elijah. He kept muttering and asked me some very silly questions. Ugh I want some more sleep." He stopped talking and stared at Arthit. He then asked: "Hey are you even listening to me?" 

And Arthit who was staring hard at his glass of pink milk suddenly exclaimed: "I want to have sex!" Yo choked on his tea. Arthit watched him with concern and when he could finally speak, Yo said: "I am not cheating on P'Pha." Arthit looked at him like he had lost his mind: "What the hell??" Yo glared at him: "Exactly! Why the hell are you telling me this?? Go and tell him." Arthit huffed in annoyance and sipped his drink. Yo bit back his smile and said teasingly: "So you plan to cheat on him?" Arthit turned to glare at him. Yo shrugged: "If you don't plan to do so, then go to him. Or worse, call him." He tapped his forehead, indicating that Arthit should just call Kongpob out telepathically.