Chapter 49

Hi!! So before wecontinue with our story, let me refresh your memory and point out who is who.

Diana ~ Kongpob's mother and the demon queen.

Noah ~ Kongpob's father and the demon king. (who is still alive btw)

Adalfieri ~ Tew's grandfather.

Pring ~ Well Pring is Pring. You know who she is.

Alyssa ~ Arthit's mother and the human queen.

Robert ~ Arthit's father and the human king.

Irene ~ Beam's mother and the elf queen.

Demarcus ~ Beam's father and the elf king.

Me ~ The author of this story 😂😂😂 (in case you guys forgot me too :P)

And that's it. We are going to the past. Buckle your seats, people!

**********************************************

Diana was very impressed with Alyssa ever since she met her. Why? Because that human was unique. Alyssa had exclaimed happily as she saw that Diana was her roommate: "Cool! We are going to have so much fun together." Diana watched her go all excited around the room as she checked everything. "Is this normal behavior for humans, Stormee?", she asked her demon. Stormee had shaken her head too, amazed: "So hyper." But they soon learned that Alyssa was always hyper. She was always in a hurry. And she smiled a lot. Diana felt nice when this gentle smile was directed to her which was most of time because Alyssa had taken a liking to her. She never let her alone at all. They went to class together and she sat next to her during every class.

Oh but she had other friends too. Human friends. In fact, everyone liked her in the class. Diana shook her head as she thought: "Who would not like a girl like her anyway?" She was kind to everyone and she liked to help everyone. And she liked to drag Diana in her mess too. She was hopeless. At night, she liked to sit cross legged on her bed and talk to Diana. About her dreams. She had so many dreams. So many things to accomplish. And most of them were ridiculously impossible of course. Who the hell would listen to a human, the weakest creature ever, for galaxian peace? And yet, this was her greatest dream. She would love to go to all the planets and explore them. When Diana would tell her that this was dangerous, she would laugh and say that this was the fun of it. She was a total reckless girl.

And the most amazing news was that Stormee liked her. She was always here when Diana was interacting with Alyssa. And she would laugh to whatever Alyssa said. And the most recent event that happened was that Diana was starting to get angry about a boy who was not letting them go, claiming that he loved Diana. Alyssa was besides her, enjoying the show of seeing Diana embarrassed. But Diana rolled her eyes and clenched her fists, Stormee nearly coming forward as she growled. Stormee said angrily: "Tell him you are engaged already!!! Noah is your soulmate! No one else!!" Diana took a deep breath, trying to calm Stormee down. She would not blow her undercover mission because of that fool. But when the foolishly brave boy came forward and grabbed her arm, Stormee growled and came forward. Alyssa instantly grabbed her hand and pulled Diana to her, forcing Stormee to go back.

Diana slowly turned to stare at Alyssa who was glaring at the boy. "Do us a favor and get lost.", she was saying and the boy started to say: "But.." as he looked at Diana with want in his eyes. Stormee growled again and Alyssa tightened her hold on Diana's hand. Diana was amazed. Her demon was being calmed down by Alyssa. With the boy gone, Stormee focused on Alyssa and nearly purred when Alyssa turned to look at Diana with a smile on her face, asking: "Are you alright?" Diana absently nodded, her attention on Stormee's behavior. But then Alyssa asked: "And your demon?" Diana blanched. She said: "What are you talking about?" Alyssa shrugged and said: "I know you are a demon. I just saw her!!" Stormee whispered a "sorry" to Diana.