Chapter 92

Beam loved teleporting. In fact, it was his main source of travelling from one place to another. Wanted to pee? Teleported to the toilet without even thinking about it. Wanted to get to the other room? Teleported into it and grinned at the surprised guests there. He loved that element of surprise. Missing his mate? Teleported right into his lap. Wanting to have a quickie? Teleported them to their room for more. Teleporting was like breathing for him. But was his mate even listening to him? No! Forth was bent on forbidding him to use teleportation. He sat up on the bed and glared at the hand on his wrist. Forth warned: "You walk to the bathroom, Beam." The elf rolled his eyes and shrugged off his mate's hand and walked with exaggerated efforts to the bathroom. 

A few minutes later, Forth joined him. Beam rolled his eyes again and muttered: "I need supervision now?" The vampire sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I want both of you to be fine." Beam rubbed his still flat belly and said: "He won't even know when I teleport, Forth. You are being too careful and annoying!!" His mate turned his head to glare at him: "Why are you using the male pronoun for her?" Beam gaped at him and pointed his finger accusingly at his mate's direction: "Her??! He is a he!!!" Forth rolled his eyes: "We are going to have a daughter and that's final." The elf was so frustrated that he simply sat on the floor of the bathroom, crossed his legs and refused to budge. "Are you serious?", asked the vampire as he saw the childish act of his mate. "I am not moving from here until you accept that we are going to have a son!!!", the elf exclaimed, looking all red in anger.

Forth crouched down and reached out to touch his mate's cheek only to be slapped away. "Stop it, too much anger is not good for you either..", whispered Forth. Beam finally snapped and shouted: "I AM GOING HOME!!!!" Forth opened his mouth to reply but it was too late. He was about to talk to air because his mate was gone. He dared to teleport right under Forth's nose!! Against Forth's wishes. "He- Arggh!!!", growled out the frustrated vampire. He was not about to hurry up to catch up with his mate since he knew that Beam was far too quick for him. He would just join him at the elves' planet. Oh, but the consequences would not be good for that little pregnant elf! Forth groaned and gripped his hair hard in annoyance. What was he supposed to do? After listening and witnessing the pregnancies of their friends, he was bound to be scared, right? "For freaking sake Beam, I love you and I am fucking scared, you know.", he muttered in irritation.

Just when the words rolled out of his mouth, he realised that his mate just teleported back into the bathroom. Two hands made their way to his waist and Beam leaned onto his back. Forth waited and when Beam finally spoke, the vampire closed his eyes in exasperation. He should have known. Beam's words: "I forgot to brush my teeth. I am brushing them and then will be on my way to my planet. You are being too mean to me. I am going to complain to my brother." Then Kongpob's wise words came to his mind: "There will be times when you will regret on getting him pregnant. In those times, curse yourself silently because he will never agree with you. Just let him win. For your own peace of mind." That demon was right. He closed his eyes and counted to ten. He then turned to his mate to apologise. And in tandem, both of them said: "I am sorry." 

Beam buried his face into Forth's neck and whispered: "Just accept that he is going to be a boy this time. We can try for a girl next time." Hearing that, the vampire finally breathed out in relief and hugged his mate: "If you accept not to teleport, I can do that, yes." Beam leaned back and pouted at his vampire. He finally nodded and hugged his mate again. He was not about to prove his mate right by telling that he was feeling a bit dizzy by just teleporting to the ship. Nah. He would just listen to him and limit his teleporting for a while. But Forth could hear his heart pounding and saw how his face was flushed. He sighed and bent down to pick his mate into his arms, princess style. "Are we going to have sex?", asked the eager elf as he tried to bend his mate's face towards him to kiss him. Forth did not budge at all as he rolled his eyes inwardly and said softly: "My boy is making my wife weak already, so maybe we should refrain from it a bit."