Chapter 77

I just realised something!! I completely forgot about Aim guys!!!! For so many days too.... Ugh..... 

**********************************************

A few days later...

As Kongpob entered the room, the guys present whistled and clapped. "He is back!", shouted Yo as he rushed to hug him. "Long live the demon prince!!", called out in tandem Bright and Beam. Then Tew said with a chuckle: "Looks like the gang is back, huh?" "Well well, that's because our boss asked for a meeting. Welcome back, Adrestia!", said Oak, laughing too. Aim smiled, so happy to see his friend. Pha rushed over, out of breath: "Sorry, I am late. It's hard to get children busy these days. Thank goodness we have Arthit's dance performances." Yo leaned on him and kissed him on the cheek: "Proud of you, P." Pha beamed and wrapped his arm around his waist. He then looked at Kongpob: "What's this meeting all about?" Kit and Ming entered the room next along with Arthit and the shouting began again. "Ohh the beast tamer is here!! How has your journey been on the demon planet? Are they as cold and rude as your soulmate?" Arthit shook his head, laughing as most of the guys were talking at the same time. 

Kit just went to sit on a chair and Yo went to him, frowning slightly. He bent down, touching Kit's arm lightly and asked him something telepathically. When he got Kit's answer, his eyes widened and Kit averted his eyes, embarrassed. Meanwhile, Kongpob was asking Pha about the video that he knew the Union must have recorded and kept safely about Robert's death. Pha nodded and said: "I brought it. The human king's death has always seemed fishy to me. Arthit's back was to the camera and we could not see his face at all. Wait, I'll show you the video." Ming swallowed hard. He was a bit scared to know if what the Great Oracle had said was true or not. Feeling a stare on his back, Kongpob glanced at Arthit who was indeed looking at him. Kongpob smiled at him but Arthit rolled his eyes. He turned to Tew to speak to him, ignoring his soulmate. The oracle was a bit astonished by what he just saw and he lifted an eyebrow to Arthit who just shrugged.  

Seconds later, the door burst out open and Rome said: "Tonight, we are here to do an important mission! Say together with me!!! We are the bot-" Beam instantly teleported in front of him and covered his mouth, hushing him. The vampire's eyes widened and he said as he removed Beam's hand from his mouth: "Ohh wrong room.. Why are you still here, guys? Let's go!" And Kit dutifully got up and walked to him along with Yo. As he passed his mate, he said to Pha: "Please continue with your meeting. We are having another fun one." To Kongpob's surprise, Arthit too was dragged to Rome and the look that Arthit threw him clearly dared him to complain about anything. What the hell? He frowned but Beam said, raising his hand to allow the annoyed mates to let him speak: "Rome has proposed to make another meeting for Yo and Arthit. They- no I mean we'll be fine." 

Forth gaped at him: "You are going too?" He nodded, grinning: "We are incomplete if I don't go. Stay here and help them, please?" He turned to look at Korn and frowned in concentration. Korn frowned back at him. Beam leaned near Rome and whispered: "Hey is he among us too?" Rome now turned to look at Korn. And at one glance, he said: "Oh no, not yet. Knock has not been able to do his magic yet." And Yo giggled. Korn rubbed his arms, feeling a bit in danger being under their stares for so long. Beam chuckled too and then saw Wad: "Wad, you need to come too!" A startled Wad asked: "Huh? Why me?" Yo rolled his eyes: "Because you are definitely among us!" Rome stood on his toes and he waved at a frozen in shock Bright: "See ya, darling! We'll be having fun for you! Love you!!" Bright then grinned at him and blew him a kiss. He would always support his mate in doing mischief.

A very reluctant Wad being pulled by Tew was taken from the room. Prem frowned at that scene but then the door was slammed shut right in the faces of the mates standing there in shock. Pha whispered: "What just happened?" Forth scratched the back of his head and said: "This is what I want to know too." Kongpob sighed and looked at Ming who nodded. "Let's do this. We need to confirm the facts. We'll get to them when we finish here." Hearing this, Bright and the rest turned to stare at Kongpob in astonishment. Their most jealous and possessive friend was making this meeting more important than to know where his soulmate was and what was he about to do. Something must be very wrong. Pha lost no time to press that marble containing the video and he increased the screen resolution to let everyone see.