Chapter 18

Adrestia remained like this with his soulmate for a long moment and then finally whispered: "So, what are you hiding?" Arthit winced inwardly. He seriously thought that he had successfully distracted his assassin. But then Adrestia was not the number one assassin of the galaxy for nothing. Arthit opened his eyes and said: " I am not hiding any-." Adrestia growled and placed his finger on Arthit's mouth to stop him from talking: "Lying to me won't make you off the hook." Arthit shivered as he heard this growl. He whispered against Adrestia's finger: "Your growl is so sexy." Adrestia rolled his eyes. His mate was still trying to distract him. "It won't work, human prince." Arthit leant on the counter and placed his hands casually behind while frowning at Adrestia. "I don't like it when you call me human prince." And he walked away from the bathroom in a show of anger while holding the steel ball tight in his hand. He breathed out a relieved breath as he got outside. That was close. Very close.

Adrestia watched the door of the bathroom in amusement. Arthit just made a childish tantrum just to avoid revealing whatever he was hiding. This was not real anger. He sighed. What had happened between Yo and Arthit? He frowned pensively. Was it Yo or something else? Maybe something else happened there. He went back to the control room where he found Arthit sitting near Kit and talking to him. When he passed by him, he brushed his hand against his head lightly, making Arthit smile slightly. He went to Tew and said telepathically: "Did something else happen when I was not there?" Tew frowned. He replied: "Well yes he came across your sister. Both were masked. And she does not know that he is your soulmate. Even though, I tried to stop them from meeting. Why?" 

Adrestia said in a tone that gave way for no arguments: "Tew, she is not my sister. And Arthit is safe from her. She means no harm. She does not know who he is. Heck, she does not even know I am." He patted Tew's back and went to open the door of the ship. They were back to the headquarters.  Tew watched him go with sadness in his eyes. "It's high time you learn to forgive and forget, Adrestia.", he whispered to himself. Arthit went immediately into his room as they came in. He supposedly was very sleepy. Then, after taking a shower, he sat on his bed and checked the marble again. He said to himself: "Nothing happened when I pressed it hard. There is no opening...How would I know that? I wish I could google it.." He then smiled triumphantly. "Yes google!!", he shouted. He needed to get someone's phone. He got up to get one from the group when he suddenly realised that Yo told him to not tell anyone. He sighed. He was bad at lying. His assassin just told him this fact earlier. They would not believe him. Ugh. Now what? He walked back to his bed, shoulders slumped and glared at the marble. He said angrily: "You are seriously containing Adrestia's secrets. He is the only one who is that secretive."

He took the marble and looked at it again. He frowned. The marble was not man made. So, to think as a human was not useful here. And that was why google might not help either. He placed the marble on his bed and thought about the other ways. There were spells as he remembered how Prem had said something out loud while making his costume. He placed the marble near his mouth and whispered: "Open up, marble."

"Oh Saint Marble, I order you to open!!"

"Open sesame!"

"Sésame ouvre-toi!"

"Khul ja simasim"

"Alohomora! " 

Still nothing. He kissed it. Still nothing. "Maybe it needs my blood?", he said. He was about to look for something to cut his thumb when someone knocked on his door. He startled, the marble slipping out of his hand. He picked it up again and placed it his back pocket. He went to open the door. Ming was standing there and asked him worriedly: "Is Kit here?" Arthit shook his head. Ming sighed: "Okay, I thought maybe he came here." Arthit asked him: "Is anything the matter? He must be in his room?" Ming shook his head: "He is not there. I can't find him anywhere." Arthit placed his hand on Ming's shoulder because Ming was looking very afraid. He said: "He must be somewhere. He is fine, I am sure." Ming smiled weakly at him and moved away. Ming was very worried. Kit had said earlier that he would go to that son of a bitch, Atropos. This was too dangerous. Had he really gone there?